Camainks offers V415 Inkjet Ink; a unique Ink in the market suited to for metal marking because of its high Contrast. This ink is great for high-speed applications for a wide variety of substrates.
Features of V415 Ink
5. Adhesion; V415 is excellent and consumable on a variety of plastics, metal, and glass materials.
6. Chemical Resistance;415 uses a special kind of ink that is water and fade resistant, lasting 22 times more than conventional ink
7. Autoclave; the ink being of the high-quality is highly resistant during retort and autoclaving on metals, most of plastics and glass although it shows slight fainting of the code in some plastic materials. The fading problem though doesn’t happen often.
8. Shelf storage-The inkjet printer ink has shelf storage 18 months before expiry whereas the make-up for the ink shelf life is about 24 months/2 years. The cleaning solution mixture also lasts up to 29 or 30 months before expiry and the Ink shelf-life 12 months
9.Shipping and handling;v415 is easily transported and shipped without affecting the shelf life of the ink. The packaging of the V415 is excellent, the containers used are strong and this makes guaranteed delivery minus leaks
10. Resistance-It is resistant to automotive/aerospace fluids such as hydraulic fluid, oil, and diesel fuel.
Uses of V415 Ink
Common applications for V415 are found in automotive, aerospace, metal castings, formed metal or extruded sheet metal.
This ink is designed for optimal usage, both for home use as well as business users, to be used on formed metal and metal assembly parts.
CamainksV415 Inkjet Ink is qualified to be used within the 1000 Line various inkjet printers.
The ink is multi-purpose and it penetrates light coating on most of plastic and metal.
Due to its patented formula and capacity, the Ink V415 is among the best Inks for a variety of printers and can as well be used for marking metal and wax-coated substrates. This excellent Ink was made with perfection and it was able to pass different quality and coding tests. It can be used with high flexibility and comfort-ability as it takes a very short time to dry compared to other inks.
Ink cartridges and consumables are usually very expensive. There are ways to reduce printing costs for your business hence increase profits by reducing the overhead costs. These money-saving tips include:
A continuous ink supply system simply means a way you deliver a larger volume of printer ink to the inkjet printer without replacing the cartridge frequently when printing in bulk. Camainks
Compatible or Generic ink is basically a copy of the genuine brand name cartridge which has been manufactured by a third party. Generic inks are a great way to cut down your inkjet printing costs since they are cost-effective.