Buying Compatible Inks for Your Videojet 1620 Industrial Printer
The Videojet 1620 inkjet coder is created to suit the demands of simple coding and development applications on various substrates. It's built for single- to multiple-shift applications with moderate line speeds. Some advantages of Videojet 1620 include,
- Videojet 1620 is suitable for micro print, especially where the print space is limited, and legibility is crucial. It allows printing to the smallest print height of 0.6 mm at a speed of up to 348m/min.
- Besides, it has a slow make-up consumption of 2.4ml/hour.
- You can set the characters in Videojet 1620 in different languages such as Chinese, Russian, Greek, Arabic, Korean, European, Hebrew, Japanese and Turkish.
- It also allows you to add content without compromising on speed. It provides;
- Single line max speed= 508 m/min
- Dual-line max speed=212 m/min
- Tri-line max speed= 179 m/min
- Videojet 1620 has a clean flow technology that hinders ink build-up. As a result, it does not experience shutdowns that affect ordinary inkjet printers.
- It also has prompted user fields to reduce coding errors.
- Videojet 1620 displays different user levels to help separate operation from installation and maintenance, hence making its usability simple.
- Finally, it comes with an auto-cleaning print head. Hence it allows fast start-up even after a long shutdown.
What are Videojet 1620 Inkjet Printers?
In the printing industry, numerous industrial inks are compatible with Videojet 1620. Some of these inks include,
Videojet V 410 D
- It is a general-purpose ink compatible with 1000 series Videojet printers.
- It is MEK solvent-based with a shelf life of 18 months.
- It is ideal for plastic, glass, and metal.
- It provides black printing on plastics and dries quickly.
- Videojet V 411 Ink
- It is a black general-purpose ink.
- It is suitable for glass, metal, and plastic and has a shelf life of 12 months.
- It works best with V706 make-up fluid.
- Finally, it is compatible with 1000 series continuous inkjet printers and comes from the OEM brand.
Top Rated Videojet Printers and Ink Consumables
- Videojet V 494 C Ink
- It is a general-purpose white ink from the OEM brand.
- It has a shelf life of 12 months and comes in a 750 ml container.
- It is ideal for plastic and metal. It is best for typical wire/cable applications.
- Its accompanying ink and make-up solutions are V 720 D and V902-Q, respectively.
- Videojet V 491 C Ink
- It is a general-purpose opaque yellow ink.
- It is ideal for plastic and metal and has a shelf life of 12 months.
- It is a good adhesion on extruding PVC, wire, and cable. Besides, it has good heat resistance.
- It works best in temperatures between 5-45 degrees Celsius and a 10-90% humidity range.
Industrial Videojet Ink Consumables
- Videojet V 489 C Ink
- It is a general-purpose pigmented black ink.
- It is suitable for metal and plastic and has a shelf life of 15 months.
- It is good for cable rewind and some metal cans used in food processing.
- Its accompanying make-up and cleaning solutions are V 708 D and V902-Q, respectively.
- V516-D Black Retort-Resistance Ink
- It is black, non-color-changing ink.
- It is non-retortable and withstands tough high temperatures.
- It dries in one to two seconds, thus offering manufacturers easy-to-read codes and improved adhesion.
- It is suitable for aluminum and metal alloy cans.
Compatible with the Best Videojet Business Inkjet Printer
V530-D MEK-free Ink
- The ink has great adhesion on metals, paper, plastic, glass, and ceramic.
- It comes with an environmentally friendly MEK-free formula.
- It is suitable for high-speed printing production lines that need to dry quickly.
- Finally, it can withstand cold temperatures from commercial freezers or refrigerators.
V517-D Thermochromic Ink
- It changes from black to blue when coding onto heat-processed food containers.
- It is ideal for glass, metal, and plastic substrates.
- It offers excellent durability and adhesion during the retort process.
- It has low solvent volatility.
Videojet Inkjet Ink Consumable Usability
How to Buy Inks for Videojet 1620 Industrial Printers?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, many local manufacturers and distributors of Videojet 1620 industrial printer’s compatible inks are available near you. However, if you are looking for large quantities of Videojet 1620 industrial printer’s compatible inks, other Videojet inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions with long-term supply, Camainks has been exporting printing products to clients Worldwide. Besides Videojet 1620 industrial printer’s compatible inks, we also have other Videojet printing products such as printers, makeup fluid, and cleaning solutions for sales. For years, Camainks have been supplying our valued clients with compatible inks for Videojet 1620 industrial printers at low cost with top quality. Contact us at [email protected] or send a message on WhatsApp at +86-131-2037-9271 if you have any questions or suggestions. Our customer support team will go out of its way to help you in every way possible.