Why Choose V411 Inkjet Ink?
V411 manufactured by Videojet Technologies is a unique ink in the market suited to printing on plastic versatile film and qualified to be used within the 1000 Line various inkjet printers. This ink is great for the high-speed applications for a wide variety of substrates, such as biaxially adjusted plastic (BOPP), synthetic resin (PE), still as high and denseness synthetic resin (HDPE and LDPE) found in versatile food packaging and proprietary formula!
Uses of V411 Ink
- It is resistant to scratch and rubs on its LDPE flexible packaging
Videojet makeup fluid v705 d makes the ink resistant to acids, mineral spirits, and oils
The ink is multi-purpose and it has some kind of gasoline resistance from the hp 4500 ink and it penetrates light coating on most of plastic and metal
- The ink has the capacity to penetrate thin layers of oil coating on plastic and metal
- Ink 411V is good and high quality and it complies with Swiss Food Packaging Ordinance Exclusion List for safe and smooth operations.
The video jet parts, video jet 1520, video jet 1220 among others are compliant with the European Printing Ink Association (EuPIA) Exclusion List
Features of V411 Ink
- Dry time; the V411 dries quickly whether on the Aluminum plate, HDPE bottle, Polypropylene sheet, even Polycarbon (Lexan) within 1 – 2 seconds, meaning there is no need of worrying about smudging the ink when handling the printed items.
- Color Black makes everything perfect by producing clear, sharp words and unique markem ink images when applied.
- Solvent type MEK; this printer ink has MEK-Free Low VOC (V930) and also the MEK-Free Drug Precursor Free (V940) and other cleaning options are also available.
- Contrast; this precious video jet ink has excellent on lighter black color substrates that make the results visible and the printed materials come out.
- Adhesion; video jet inkjet is excellent and consumable on plastics, aluminum & tin/container cans, including coated paper.
- Chemical Resistance; However, video jet ink is not recommended for applications that require chemical resistance.
- Autoclave; the ink being of the high-quality is highly resistant during retort and autoclaving on metals, most of plastics and glass although it shows slight fainting of the code in some plastic materials. The fading problem though doesn’t happen often.
- The inkjet printer ink has shelf storage of 18 months before expiry though it always comes with the make-up months of 12 months. The cleaning solution mixture can last for up to 30 months before expiry. Ink shelf-life 12 months.
Uses of V411
- This Ink has an excellent range of versatile food pouches.
It is good specifically for secret writing(coding), affordable uncoated plastics (BOPP), as well as clear heat shrinkable overwraps – these materials, have high aesthetic charm and displacing several clay-coated, paper, glass and metal containers because of the most preferred technique of food and food barrier packaging, including tobacco. Additionally, V411 is good for metal food container lids and wax coated PVC wire.
Due to its patented formula, the Ink V411 is among the best Inks for a variety of printers and can as well be used for marking a range of plastics, high & low-density polyethylene and not forgetting metal and wax coated substrates. This excellent Ink was made with perfection and it was able to pass different quality and coding tests.
If you have questions on the printer ink that suits you , Contact us now or WhatsApp (+86-131-2037-9271 )