Today, your printing business can be boosted by using the V410 inkjet ink with your printer. This inkjet printer ink cartridges, it is affordable, the installation is easy, painless, and effortless. The uniqueness of the final product from printers using V410 is admirable.
Excellent for different general purpose applications and it is compatible with most modern printers including the Epson and HP printers. This wonderful general purpose V410 ink has proved to be reliable ideal for different substrates such as glass, plastic containers plus metal tops. It is also great for high humidity environments or moisturized substrates. V410 has excellent adhesion and can survive pasteurization.
Uses of V410
This Videojet ink can be used to create images on paper, plastic materials and other material that you may want to be printed. V410 is also be used for 2 and 3 piece tin free closures, coated kegs, and aluminum kegs plus the stainless steel paperboard cartons which are coated and much more.
When you want to print a large batch of materials for commercial purposes, you can employ the continuous inkjet method in which the inkjet printer ink is directed from the reservoir by a high-pressure pump creating a continuous and timed image on the printed items.
Features of V410
- The inkjet printer ink takes only 1or 2 seconds to dry. When handling the paint items, you don’t have to worry about smudging the ink.
- The ink color is black and produces clear, sharp words and images when used.
- The material with on light contrast is sharp and is excellent black which makes it visible. This makes the printed materials or items stand out and easily read.
- This printer consumable can be used on any material including and not limited to glass, plastics, coated paper, tin cans, and aluminum
- The ink has an outstanding resistance during retort and autoclaving on most plastics, glass, and metals although the code may faint slightly in some plastic materials.
- The Ink can be safely stored for up to 18 months before expiry while the make-up for the ink shelf life is 2 years. The cleaning solution can last for up to 30 months before expiry.
- The V410 is compatible with a wide range of printer gadgets including, domino inkjet, Videojet 1520, 1220, Videojet makeup fluid V205 and the markem imaje.
Advantages of Having V10 Ink
- It can be used in numerous applications without restrictions because it is tailored for general purposes
- The V410 Ink is perfect because it is durable damages and it is resistant to weather hazards such as rain and sunshine
- The packaging of the V410 is excellent, the containers are strong and this makes guaranteed delivery minus leaks
- This ink is multipurpose; it can be printed on any type of material including, glass, metal, paper and even plastics.
- Its ink is easily printed on both dry and wet materials and doesn’t fade away. This ink has been tested and it can withstand different types of liquids including pasteurization of milk. The testing process involves the treatment of products with mild heat to kill pathogens.
Did you know that there is another version of the V410? The V410A is an ethanol-free version available for the people living in Russia and neighboring countries. Try not to miss out on the V410A version and it will keep your business booming. This ink can be used with high flexibility and comfort-ability as it takes a very short time to dry compared to other inks. Order now and use the affordable V410 inkjet in today and stand out in your printer business.
Do you have more inquiries on if this is the right ink for you? Contact us today via the website (Contact Us) or WhatsApp (+86-131-2037-9271)