An Overview of Albania
- Albania has a population of 2,875,178 people.
- Capital: Tirana
- Official Language: Albanian
- Total Area: 28,748 km2
- Currency: Lek (ALL)
Economic Statistics of Albania
- Albania has reached a GDP of 15.28 billion USD. Its largest industries are;
- Apparel and clothing
- The breakdown of Albania GDP Composition includes;
- Agriculture 18.63%
- Industry 20.06%
- Services 48.58%
- The leading importers of Albania’s goods are;
- Italy 45.4%
- Spain 8.1%
- Germany 6.0%
- Greece 5.3%
- France 3.6%
- While the top exporters to Albania are;
- Italy 28.2%
- Greece 11.9%
- China 11.1%
- Turkey 9.0%
- Germany 5.3%
The Printing Industry in Albania
- As Albania’s economy grows, there is an increased need to buy printers and consumables such as inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions.
- Algrafika is the largest printing company in Albania. It supplies paper and cardboard to more than 300 printing houses in Albania and exports to Pakistan, Israel, and Greece.
- In 2015, 3DZ, one of the largest distributors of 3D Systems’ industrial and consumer 3D printers in Europe, opened a branch in Tirana, Albania. It was the first 3D printing company in the country.
- As the printing industry in Albania grows, it is creating more job opportunities. A person working in Albania’s publishing and printing industry earns a salary between 40,000 ALL to 157,000 ALL.
- As a result, more people in Albania are looking for printers for sale, whether from local sources or imports.
High Resolution Inkjet Printer (1-72mm) Print head: SEIKO 1020 for sale
The Packaging Industry in Albania
- In 2019, UNWRAP held a challenge for sustainable packaging for street food in Albania, Bosnia, and Montenegro. The initiative aimed to challenge packaging manufactures to embrace eco-friendly packaging materials.
- As the global edible packaging market expects to grow to $1097 million by 2023 from $697 million in 2016, Albania’s market also works hard to expand its packaging industry. It aims to come up with innovative and environmentally friendly packaging solutions.
- This boosting economy in Albania will continue to push higher the demand for printers, printing parts, printing equipment, and printing consumables such as inks and cleaning solutions.
Industrial printer: VJ6330 RH TTO Printer original
The Manufacturing Industry in Albania
- The main sectors in Albania’s manufacturing industry are footwear and clothing. The country not only serves the local market but also exports to other nations.
- The manufacturing industry contributes to 5.7% of Albania’s GDP and employs about 10.9% of the total employment. Between 2017 and 2019, this industry’s export increased by 4.5%.
- Albania’s manufacturing industry has grown due to partnerships with the most popular companies and retailers across Europe. The country exports its manufactured products to Germany, Italy, Netherlands, and Greece.
Hence, Albania’s expanding manufacturing industry has increased the demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Port and Trading Hubs of Albania
- Port Durres
- Port Vlore
- Port Shengjin
- Port Saranda
Camainks uses the port of Durres when exporting printing products to Albania
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Durres when exporting to our clients in Albania. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables, including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Hitachi inks
- and other printer spare parts
Linx 1039 Ink for bulk purchase
What Printers and Ink Do Albania Import?
Although Albania does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Albania still needs to import from countries such as Italy, Greece, and China. This demand for importing printers and ink in Albania is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Albania imports from these countries include,
Compatible Markem Imaje 9030 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Albania?
- To import printers and ink to Albania, you require the following documents;
- Certificate of the quality of goods
- Certificate of origin of goods
- Transportation documents (CMR, BL, and AWB)
- Certificate of the analysis of goods
- Original purchase invoice and terms of delivery
- VAT number of the importer
- The General Directorate of Customs of Albania oversees the customs department and ensures that importers have cleared the taxes and duties required.
- To import chemicals or hazardous materials to Albania, you require an import permit from the government of Albania.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is essential to follow Albania’s import regulations.
How to buy 30W Fly CO2 Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Albania Import Printers and Ink?
Availability: The local industry has limited capacity, and some clients in Albania require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Albania, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Albania can have variant product quality.
Domino IR 236 BK Ink supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Albania?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Albania. However, if you are looking for large quantities of inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and markem imaje 2200 to clients in Albania. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation.
We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.