An Overview of Armenia
- Armenia has a population of 2.97 million.
- Capital: Yerevan
- Official Language: Bengali
- Total Area: 29,743 km²
- Currency: Armenian Dram
Economic Statistics of Armenia
- Armenia has reached a GDP of 33.141 billion USD. Its largest industries are
- Diamond Processing
- Electric Motors
- The breakdown of Armenia’ GDP Composition includes
- Services (54.8%)
- Industry (28.2%)
- Agriculture (16.7%)
- The main importers of Armenia’s goods are
- Russia (27.6%)
- Switzerland (14.1%)
- Iran (13.9%)
- Bulgaria (8.9%)
- Iraq (6.2%)
- While the main exporters to Armenia are
- Russia (28.1%)
- Iran (7.7%)
- Georgia (7.5%)
- Germany (5.2%)
The Printing Industry in Armenia
- As the economy in Armenia has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- The media industry is structured in a manner that separates newspaper editorial offices from the printing and distribution services. Both of the latter were state-owned monopolies until the privatization process that began in 2001.
- The price of newsprint is a major portion of printing costs. Armenia has no local production and imports newsprint from Russia. Costs are double those in Russia, due to the small market size and transportation costs.
Even today, in the age of electronic media, annual growth rates in book production and other commercial printing materials are still recorded. Flexographic printing, stamping, lamination of labels and packaging films used in food industry.
As a result, more people in Armenia are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
Industrial Printer: CIJ Printer
The Packaging Industry in Armenia
- The packaging industry derives its demand from various industries. One of the major sources of demand for plastic packaging is the food and beverage industries.
- The largest companies by turnover in Armenia in the packaging industry are Eylk Metal Industrial, AM-PG GROUP, CDQ Far East, MONOTECHS, and Saranist.
- The increased demand in manufactured products has led many companies in the industry to invest in new production facilities.
- This boosting economy in Armenia will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
Industrial printer: Handheld TIJ Printer Standard
The Manufacturing Industry in Armenia
- The most important elements of Armenian heavy industry are metal working, machinery manufacture, electronics, and the production of chemicals, petrochemicals, fertilizers, and building materials.
- In Armenia, industrial production measures the output of businesses integrated in industrial sector of the economy. Manufacturing is the most important sector and accounts for 61 percent of total production.
- Industrial Production in Armenia increased 3.80 percent in March of 2021 over the same month in the previous year.
- Hence, Armenia’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Armenia
Camainks uses the Port of Abovyan when exporting printing products to Armenia
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Abovyan when exporting to our clients in Armenia. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Citronix CIJ inks
- and other printer spare parts
Linx 1010 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Armenia Import?
Although Armenia does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Armenia still needs to import from countries such as Russia, Iran, Georgia, China, and Germany. This demand for importing printers and ink in Armenia is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Armenia imports from these countries include,
Compatible Hitachi TH 70 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Armenia?
- There is a lack of clarity in many areas such as import licensing, customs procedures, and intellectual property rights enforcement, particularly since Armenia’s accession to the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) and the adoption of the EAEU Customs Code.
- U.S. companies may face a number of tariff and non-tariff trade barriers when exporting to Armenia. Another potential issue is the EAEU’s complex system of standardization, which is based on Russia’s standardization regime.
- Membership in the EAEU is forcing Armenia to apply stricter standardization, sanitary, and phytosanitary requirements in line with EAEU—and, by extension, Russian—standards, regulations, and practices.
- Customs officials require importers to present a customs declaration form with a commercial invoice indicating the specifications, quantity, and value of goods being imported. Armenia’s customs authority has implemented an on-line declaration process (Direct Trader Input, or DTI) that reduces personal contact between customs officials and importers.
- Usual customs procedure such as submission of goods declaration with necessary import documents to the Customs authority and release order of Customs is necessary for Dangerous Goods.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Armenia’s import regulations.
How to buy Markem Imaje 9175 Ink supply
Why Should Armenia Import Printers and Ink?
Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Armenia require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Armenia, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Armenia can have variant product quality.
Desktop TIJ Printer for sale
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Armenia?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Armenia. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and Markem Imaje 2200 to clients in Armenia. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation. We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.