An Overview of Australia
- An Overview of Australia
- Capital: Canberra
- Official Language: English is the de facto national language
- Total Area: 7.692 million square kilometers
- Currency: Australian dollar
Economic Statistics of Australia
- Australia has reached a GDP of 1.3 trillion USD. Its largest industries are
- The Financial Industry
- The Business Consulting Industry
- The Metals and Mining Industry
- The Energy and Utilities Industry
- The Healthcare Industry
- The breakdown of Australia GDP Composition includes
- Construction (7.4%)
- Service (62.7 %)
- Mining (5.8%)
- Manufacturing (5.8%)
- Agriculture (2.8%)
- The main importers of Australia’s goods are
- Japan (9%))
- United States (6.2%)
- South Korea (6.2%)
- United Kingdom (4.9%)
- While the main exporters to Australia are
- United States (12%)
- Japan (7.2%)
- Thailand (5.0%)
- Germany (4.9%)
The Printing Industry in Australia
Desktop TIJ Printer for sale
- As the economy in Australia has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- The Printing and Graphic Arts industry, as one of Australia's largest manufacturing industries, contributes significantly towards many facets of the Australian economy and workforce, with over 6,500 enterprises and nearly 27,000 people working in related occupations.
- Desktop publishing, digital printing, graphic pre-press, multimedia, print finishing, print production support, printing, and screen printing are just a few of the specializations available in the industry.
- Over the last five years, operators in the printing industry have faced major challenges. To boost sustainability, industry operators have been steadily investing in new technology and expanding value-added services. As the country slowly recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic, the industry is expected to recover.
- As a result, more people in Australia are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
The Packaging Industry in Australia
Industrial Printer: CIJ Printer (IPS-C200) 34 Dot
- The plastic packaging market in Australia was estimated at USD 3560.2 million in 2020, and is projected to rise at a CAGR of 3.8 percent to USD 4442.5 million by 2026. (2021 - 2026). Most plastic-packed items in the country contain polyethylene terephthalate (PETE or PET).
- The manufacturing and wholesaling industries, especially food and beverage manufacturing and pharmaceutical product manufacturing, are critical to the packaging industry's success. Over the next five years, industry revenue is projected to rise at an annualized rate of 0.1 percent, reaching $2.2 billion in 2020-21.
- As the economy recovers from the COVID-19-induced recession, the Packaging Services industry is expected to continue growing in sales over the next five years, driven by improving demand across the industry's main markets.
- This boosting economy in Australia will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
The Manufacturing Industry in Australia
- In 2019, Australia was the world's 18th largest economy, with approximately $325 billion in production. Previously, manufacturing in Australia was in a much better shape than the rest of the economy.
- Mining machinery was hugely outstripping all other machine manufacturing sectors in Australia up until 2019, but it did dip between 2013 ($3.9 billion) and 2017 ($2.3 billion), before reviving in 2018. The amount of mining machinery production in 2019 was approximately $3 billion, not far behind the $4 billion in the United States.
- Food and beverage production is one of Australia's top three most valuable manufacturing industries, following a global trend. Not only because there is always a demand for food and drink, but also because many foods are perishable and must be processed locally and because cultural patterns appear to lead to local communities consuming many foods that are only common in the country.
- Hence, Australia’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Australia
Camainks uses Port of Hedland when exporting printing products to Australia
- Port of Hedland
- Port of Brisbane
- Port of Sydney
- Port of Fremantle
- Port of Melbourne
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest Port of Los Angeles when exporting to our clients in Australia. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
Linx Bottling 1058 Ink for bulk purchases
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Citronix cij inks
- Other printer spare parts
What Printers and Ink Do Australia Import?
Although Australia does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Australia still needs to import from countries such as China, United States, Japan, Thailand, and Germany. This demand for importing printers and ink in Australia is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Australia imports from these countries include,
- Inkjet Printer
- Continuous Inkjet Printer
- Citronix Printers
- Domino Printer
- Videojet Printer
Compatible Squid SI CIJ 9090 Make Up for industrial printers
- Hitachi Parts
- Linx 1512 Solvent
- Risograph Ink
- Laser Marking Machine
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Australia?
How to buy 30W Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine
- Importers (companies or individuals) are not required to have an import license in order to carry products into Australia. Importers may need to obtain permits to clear some imported goods from customs control, depending on the nature of the goods and their value.
- Importers are responsible for ensuring that manufactured products are appropriately identified, among other items. Imported goods that need a trade description, for example, must be labeled with the name of the country in which they were manufactured or processed, as well as a true description of the goods if mentioned.
- Imported goods that need a trade description, like hazardous chemicals for example, must be labeled with the name of the country in which they were manufactured or processed, as well as a true description of the goods if mentioned.
- The Minister for Agriculture, Drought and Emergency Management, or an authorized person at the Department of Agriculture, may grant permission to import organochlorine chemicals.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Australia’s import regulations.
Why Should Australia Import Printers and Ink?
Domino BK 0101 Ink supply
Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Australia require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Australia, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Australia can have variant product quality.
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Australia?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Australia. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and markem imaje 2200 to clients in Australia. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation.
We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.