An Overview of Belarus
- Belarus has a population of 9.442 million.
- Capital: Minsk
- Official Language: Belarusian
- Total Area: 207,600 km²
- Currency: Belarusian Ruble
Economic Statistics of Belarus
- Belarus has reached a GDP of 196 billion USD. Its largest industries are
- The breakdown of Belarus’ GDP Composition includes
- The main importers of Belarus’s goods are
- While the main exporters to Belarus are
The Printing Industry in Belarus
- As the economy in Belarus has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- Belarusian printing industry has powerful modern equipment and a quality management system that meets the requirements of the international standard.
- Books, newspapers and magazines, packaging, promotional and flag production, security papers and documents are what the Belarusian printing industry comprises.
- Over the years, the major newspapers of the country, such as “SB. Belarus today”, “Zviazda”, “Respublika”, “Chyrvonaya zmena”, “Znamia yunosti”, “Vecherniy Minsk”, “Minskiy kurier”, “Belaruski Chas”, as well as different industrial publications, are our reliable partners. This is 83 editorial offices. This is 30 million copies of newspapers monthly (more than 57 trade names), representing nearly 80 % of the total circulation of printed media in the country.
- As a result, more people in Belarus are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
Character Handheld Printer for sale
The Packaging Industry in Belarus
- Belarusian companies offer a full range of services for production and decorating of plastic packaging for perfumery, cosmetics, chemical and medical industries.
- The industry meets the highest European quality standards with annual confirmation the compliance of our production with the international safety system.
- Belarus puts a special premium on environmentally friendly packaging as one of the solutions to plastic. Paper, glass, and biodegradable packaging will be promoted and the capacity for the production of raw materials for such packaging within the country is to increase.
- This boosting economy in Belarus will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
Industrial printer: VJ 1510 Printer Original
The Manufacturing Industry in Belarus
- The Republic of Belarus is an export-oriented country with well-developed manufacturing industry, services sector and agriculture. Belarus adheres to the concept of a socially-oriented market economy, which has proved its viability and efficiency.
- Belarus has historically had a strong research, development, and manufacturing base in sophisticated mechanical products.
- The country's primary exports were heavy machinery, especially tractors, trucks, and earthmovers, agricultural products, and energy products. Additionally, Belarus specializes in the manufacturing of the world's quarrying, mining, and construction vehicles.
- Hence, Belarus’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Belarus
Camainks uses Minsk port when exporting printing products to Belarus
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Minsk when exporting to our clients in Belarus. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Citronix CIJ inks
- Other printer spare parts
Markem Imaje 5132 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Belarus Import?
Although Belarus does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Belarus still needs to import from countries such as Russia, EU, China, Ukraine, and Turkey. This demand for importing printers and ink in Belarus is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Belarus imports from these countries include,
Compatible Hitachi TH 70 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Belarus?
- Belarus has trade relations with more than 170 countries around the world. Export is characterized by wide assortment. Among the major export commodities are oil products, potash fertilizers, trucks and cars, metal products, tractors, tires, dairy and meat products and timber.
- Belarus, like other countries in the region, is implementing a series of reform measures to move away from a system of mandatory and home grown standards towards one that is based on international standards and best practice.
- These efforts are taken within the broader context of completing preparations for accession to the WTO, and for fulfilling commitments under the CU with Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation.
- The rates of import customs duties of the Common Customs Tariff of the Eurasian Economic Union (CCT of the EAEU) that were approved by the Decision of the EEC Council of July 16, 2012 No. 54 (with amendments and additions) are applied to goods imported to the Republic of Belarus from third countries.
- The Prior Informed Consent Regulation administers the import and export of certain hazardous chemicals and places obligations on companies who wish to export.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Belarus’s import regulations.
How to buy 30W Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Belarus Import Printers and Ink?
Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Belarus require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Belarus, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Belarus can have variant product quality.
How to buy Linx 1010 Ink Supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Belarus?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Belarus. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and Markem Imaje 2200 to clients in Belarus. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation. We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.