An Overview of Bolivia
- Bolivia has a population of 11.83 million.
- Capital: La Paz
- Official Language: Spanish
- Total Area: 1.099 million km²
- Currency: Bolivian Boliviano
Economic Statistics of Bolivia
- Bolivia has reached a GDP of 105 billion USD. Its largest industries are
- The breakdown of Bolivia’ GDP Composition includes
- The main importers of Bolivia’s goods are
United States (44.45%)
- While the main exporters to Bolivia are
United States (8.4%)
The Printing Industry in Bolivia
- As the economy in Bolivia has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- A person working in Publishing and Printing in Bolivia typically earns around 7,730 BOB per month. Salaries range from 3,550 BOB (lowest average) to 14,000 BOB (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher).
- La Paz is the center of the printing industry in Bolivia, and outside of that city there is practically no printing establishments of any size.
- Publishing and Printing in Bolivia is considered to be a moderate bonus-based field due to the generally limited involvement in direct revenue generation, with exceptions of course.
- As a result, more people in Bolivia are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
Desktop TIJ Printer for sale
The Packaging Industry in Bolivia
- Bolivia’s packaging industry has experienced slight growth with notable opportunities to provide packaging equipment to Bolivian exporters.
- Peru Food Processing and Packaging Equipment market is expected to witness a strong growth rate in the medium to long term future.
- As Bolivian companies demand innovative packaging to stand out from their competition, packaging equipment suppliers will need to provide equipment that can accommodate a wide range of sizes, shapes, textures, labels, and colors.
- This boosting economy in Bolivia will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
Industrial printer: VJ 1510 Printer Original
The Manufacturing Industry in Bolivia
- Manufacturing accounts for approximately 15% of Bolivia's gross domestic product.
- Domestic industry supplies less than one-fourth of the processed food and manufactured goods consumed. Over one-half of manufacturing output is in nondurable consumer goods—food, beverages, tobacco, and coffee. Handicrafts and hydrocarbons account for much of the remainder.
- Soybeans and its processed derivatives dominate food exports, reaching a large export market. Other notable manufacturing goods include cement, shoes, furniture, and a wide range of goods aimed at meeting domestic market needs. Most manufacturing industries are located in La Paz, Cochabamba, and Santa Cruz.
- Hence, Bolivia’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Bolivia
Camainks uses the Port of Antwerp when exporting printing products to Bolivia
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Antwerp when exporting to our clients in Bolivia. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Citronix CIJ inks
- and other printer spare parts
Markem Imaje 5132 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Bolivia Import?
Although Bolivia does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Bolivia still needs to import from countries such as China, Brazil, Argentina, US, and Peru. This demand for importing printers and ink in Bolivia is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Bolivia imports from these countries include,
Compatible Hitachi TH 70 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Bolivia?
- The Bolivian government generally does not apply specific restrictions, such as permits or import licenses, to trade in industrial and commercial goods.
- Bolivian import charges include domestic taxes (most of which are creditable to the Bolivia Tax Authority) and private fees, making effective costs considerably higher than the stated tariffs.
- Currently the import tariffs are 0 percent, 5 percent, 10 percent, 20 percent, 30 percent, 35 percent, and 40 percent (the 30, 35 and 40 rates are only for textiles as delineated in the Bolivian tariff schedule, called the NANDINA in Latin America).
- Bolivian National Tax Service (Servicio de Impuestos Internos) fees: the value-added tax is 13.3 percent. Added customs fees bring the effective rate to 14.94 percent, which is charged on an accumulated base.
- Air cargo shipments require airway bills instead of bills of lading. Exporters should follow IATA or ICAO rules governing labeling and packaging of dangerous and restricted goods and check with air carriers for further information and appropriate forms.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Bolivia’s import regulations.
How to buy 30W Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Bolivia Import Printers and Ink?
Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Bolivia require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Bolivia, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Bolivia can have variant product quality.
How to buy Linx 1010 Ink Supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Bolivia?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Bolivia. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and Markem Imaje 2200 to clients in Bolivia. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation. We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.