An Overview of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bosnia and Herzegovina has a population of 3.26 million.
- Capital: Sarajevo
- Official Language: Bosnian
- Total Area: 51,195 km²
- Currency: Bosnia-Herzegovina Convertible Marka
Economic Statistics of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bosnia and Herzegovina has reached a GDP of 51 billion USD. Its largest industries are
Steel and Iron
- The breakdown of Bosnia and Herzegovina’ GDP Composition includes
- The main importers of Bosnia and Herzegovina’s goods are
- While the main exporters to Bosnia and Herzegovina are
The Printing Industry in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- As the economy in Bosnia and Herzegovina has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- The Bosnian printing sector is a modernized industry as large investments have been made into it during the last decade.
- The repro material exports of Bosnia’s paper and printing industry rose 31% to nearly 150 million marka ($107 million/77 million euro) in the first nine months of 2010, local media reported.
- The local paper industry accounted for more than 141 million marka of the exports and for 228 million marka of the imports. The printing industry shipped abroad over 8.0 million marka worth of repro materials while its imports topped 42 million.
- As a result, more people in Bosnia and Herzegovina are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine for sale
The Packaging Industry in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bosnia and Herzegovina specialized in the production of all kinds of cardboard packaging of high quality, UV printing and lacquering.
- New materials and technologies are being developed which make it possible to save material while maintaining the necessary characteristics of the packaging.
- Bosnian companies produces wide range paper types and paper related products such as packaging paper used for corrugated board production, bleached and unbleached MG (machine glazed) paper, paper sacks and bags, corrugated board and boxes etc.
- This boosting economy in Bosnia and Herzegovina will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
Industrial printer: Handheld TIJ Printer Standard
The Manufacturing Industry in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The big majority of companies in the metal processing industry in B&H are small enterprises 80%, 15% are medium sized and 5% large companies.
- Metal manufactures, iron and steel, sawn wood and wood products, food, and textiles are among the products produced in various parts of the country.
- Under socialism, Bosnia specialized in mineral products; metals (steel, lead, zinc, aluminum); timber; manufactured goods (furniture, domestic appliances, and leather goods); and accounted for 40 percent of the former Yugoslavia's military production.
- Hence, Bosnia and Herzegovina’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bosanski Brod
- Bosanska Krupa
Camainks uses the Port of Ploce when exporting printing products to Bosnia and Herzegovina
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Ploce when exporting to our clients in Bosnia and Herzegovina. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Citronix CIJ inks
- and other printer spare parts
Domino BK 0101 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Bosnia and Herzegovina Import?
Although Bosnia and Herzegovina does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Bosnia and Herzegovina still needs to import from countries such as Germany, Italy, Serbia, Croatia, and China. This demand for importing printers and ink in Bosnia and Herzegovina is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Bosnia and Herzegovina imports from these countries include,
Compatible Hitachi TH 70 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Bosnia and Herzegovina?
- BiH, as part of its efforts to accede to the WTO, has made major trade policy reforms to bring practices in full conformity with WTO requirements and eventual membership in the EU. Reforms include the elimination of import quotas, reduction of import licensing and prohibitions, streamlining of customs procedures, and the reduction of tariff and non-tariff barriers.
- The Import Tariffs of Bosnia and Herzegovina are harmonized each year with the Combined Nomenclature of EU and legislative regulations.
- oods imported into Bosnia and Herzegovina and placed in free circulation are subject to payment of value added tax (VAT) at the rate of 17 percent while certain groups of products (e.g. coffee, cigarettes, oil, oil derivatives etc.) are subject to payment of specific taxes (excise) in accordance with the Law on Excise of BiH.
- All goods imported into the customs territory of BiH are subject to customs procedures contained in the Law on Customs policy, which applies uniformly throughout the customs territory of BiH.
An application for grant of license for hazardous chemicals shall be accompanied by an EIA of the project or industrial activity involving generation, collection, consignment, transport, treatment, disposal, storage, handling or import of a hazardous substance in respect of which the license is sought.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Bosnia and Herzegovina’s import regulations.
How to buy 30W Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Bosnia and Herzegovina Import Printers and Ink?
Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Bosnia and Herzegovina require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Bosnia and Herzegovina, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Bosnia and Herzegovina can have variant product quality.
How to buy Markem Imaje 9175 Ink supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Bosnia and Herzegovina?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Bosnia and Herzegovina. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and Markem Imaje 2200 to clients in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation. We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.