An Overview of Czech Republic
- Czech Republic has a population of 10.7 million.
- Capital: Prague
- Official Language: Czech
- Total Area: 78,866 km²
- Currency: Czech Koruna
Economic Statistics of Czech Republic
- Czech Republic has reached a GDP of 298.9 billion USD. Its largest industries are
- Motor vehicles
- The breakdown of Czech Republic’ GDP Composition includes
- Services (59.7%)
- Industry (37.8%)
- Agriculture (2.5%)
- The main importers of Czech Republic’s goods are
- EU (84.1%)
- Germany (32.4%)
- Slovakia (8.4%)
- Poland (5.8%)
- France (5.2%)
- While the main exporters to Czech Republic are
- EU (77.2%)
- Germany (30.6%)
- Poland (9.6%)
- Slovakia (6.3%)
The Printing Industry in Czech Republic
- As the economy in Czech Republic has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- The printing industry – on the one hand there is a rich tradition, on the other fast development full of change and competition.
- The Czech printing industry has a rich tradition stemming from historical roots. A look at the past reveals that crucial inventions in the branch included some which were connected with Czech territory.
- It is estimated that some 7 billion pieces of printed matter are annually produced in the Czech Republic, which is an amazing number indeed.
- As a result, more people in Czech Republic are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
Character Handheld Printer for sale
The Packaging Industry in Czech Republic
- Market concentration, accumulation and crystallization processes of the same type as in developed (Western European) countries.
- New packaging methods include packaging with application of Braille format, Easy-to-open packages, re-close and re-cap packaging, and Bio-degradable packages.
- AT present, there is a relatively high saturation of the market with well-established international players.
- This boosting economy in Czech Republic will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
Industrial printer: VJ 1510 Printer Original
The Manufacturing Industry in Czech Republic
- More the 50% of all Czech exports are automotive products, and the industry employs more than 120 thousand people.
- The largest producers of automobiles in the region are Škoda Auto (Volkswagen group) TPCA (Toyota/PSA joint venture) and Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Czech.
- Today, manufacturing is still paramount to the Czech Republic. Nearly 40% of all working citizens have jobs in the industry, and manufacturing comprises 35% of the Czech economy.
- Hence, Czech Republic’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Czech Republic
- Usti nad Labem
- Praha Radotín
Camainks uses Decin port when exporting printing products to Czech Republic
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Decin when exporting to our clients in Czech Republic. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Citronix CIJ inks
- Other printer spare parts
Markem Imaje 5132 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Czech Republic Import?
Although Czech Republic does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Czech Republic still needs to import from countries such as EU, Germany, Italy, China, and Slovakia. This demand for importing printers and ink in Czech Republic is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Czech Republic imports from these countries include,
Compatible Hitachi TH 70 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Czech Republic?
- U.S. companies exporting to the Czech Republic from outside the European Union are required to present the following items: Commercial invoice; Bill of lading; Shipper’s export declaration (SED) for items requiring an export license or valued above $2,500 (submitted only to U.S. Customs); and Declaration of conformity (issued by importer).
- Goods brought into the EU customs territory are, from the time of their entry, subject to customs supervision until customs formalities are completed. Goods are covered by a Summary Declaration, which is filed once the items have been presented to customs officials.
- Czech Republic applies the EU customs laws and coherent regulations, as well as common customs tariffs from the United States and other non-EU countries. When products enter the EU, they need to be declared to customs according to their classification in the Combined Nomenclature (CN).
- Most industrial products imported to Czech Republic are subject to customs duty varying from zero percent to 15 percent. Duty rates for foodstuffs can be higher, as they are based on the weight of the commodity. The value for customs purposes is directly based on the value of transaction: product price, transportation, and insurance.
- The Prior Informed Consent Regulation administers the import and export of certain hazardous chemicals and places obligations on companies who wish to export.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Czech Republic’s import regulations.
Why Should Czech Republic Import Printers and Ink?
Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Czech Republic require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Czech Republic, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Czech Republic can have variant product quality.
How to buy Linx 1010 Ink Supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Czech Republic?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Czech Republic. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and Markem Imaje 2200 to clients in Czech Republic. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation. We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.