An Overview of Denmark
- Denmark has a population of 5.81 million.
- Capital: Copenhagen
- Official Language: Danish
- Total Area: 42,933 km²
- Currency: Danish Krone
Economic Statistics of Denmark
- Denmark has reached a GDP of 340 billion USD. Its largest industries are
- Wind Turbines
- Medica Equipment
- Ship Building
- The breakdown of Denmark’ GDP Composition includes
- Services (75.2%)
- Industry (23.2%)
- Agriculture (1.6%)
- The main importers of Denmark’s goods are
- Germany (15.5%)
- Sweden (11.6%)
- UK (8.2%)
- US (7.5%)
- Norway (6.0%)
- While the main exporters to Denmark are
- Germany (21.3%)
- Sweden (11.9%)
- Netherlands (7.8%)
- Norway (6.30%)
The Printing Industry in Denmark
- As the economy in Denmark has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- The largest companies by turnover in Denmark in the industry Printing and reproduction of recorded media are Post Denmark, Jysk Fynske Medier, Stibo Graphic, Scandinavian Print Group, and Sjællandske Medier.
- Danish Printing Federation Grakom has launched the web site trykmedansvar.dk where the Printed in Denmark brand is being promoted. The Danish federation is focusing a lot on sustainability in its campaign and calls itself “the world’s greenest printing industry.”
- As of now, most printing companies in Denmark will have printers that can be fed instructions via a touch panel instead of clumsy buttons.
- As a result, more people in Denmark are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
Desktop TIJ Printer for sale
The Packaging Industry in Denmark
- The Packaging Industry in Denmark came down in 2015 and 2st quarter of 2016 but will continues to maintain its momentum, driven by economic and social developments and population growth.
- The largest companies by turnover in Denmark in the packaging industry are Brødrene Hartmann, R. Færch Plast , Gluma Holding, Elopak Denmark, and Schur International Holding.
- Sales have surged through e-commerce channels due to consumers remaining at home. One result has been that food, beverages and home care have a significant rise in sales in multipacks and large pack sizes.
- This boosting economy in Denmark will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
CIJ Printer (IPS-C200) 34 Dot for sale
The Manufacturing Industry in Denmark
- Manufacturing is a key pillar of Danish industry and has a global reputation in products ranging from generators, pumps, and thermostats to wind turbines and robotics.
- The industry is extremely diverse, with successful companies ranging from global conglomerates to local, family-owned businesses.
- With a higher export share than any other industry (about 65 percent of sales in 2010), Danish manufacturing accounts for almost one-fifth of total annual exports.
- Hence, Denmark’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Denmark
Camainks uses the Port of Copenhagen when exporting printing products to Denmark
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Copenhagen when exporting to our clients in Denmark. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Citronix CIJ inks
- and other printer spare parts
Markem Imaje 5132 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Denmark Import?
Although Denmark does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Denmark still needs to import from countries such as Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, China, and Norway. This demand for importing printers and ink in Denmark is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Denmark imports from these countries include,
Compatible Hitachi TH 70 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Denmark?
- Denmark has historically maintained a no-barrier policy and is often in the lead in the international fight against non-tariff barriers. Denmark is a member of the European Union and has the best record of all EU countries regarding implementation of Single Market directives.
- Denmark applies no unilateral trade barriers against the United States. The EU’s common external duty tariffs apply to all products entering from non-EU countries, including the United States. Duties on imported goods typically vary from 5 percent to 14 percent on industrial goods depending on the economic sensitivity and description of the good.
- As a consequence of Denmark’s membership in the EU, certain agricultural products imported from non-EU countries are governed by the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP). Duties on these items ‑‑ which include cereal grains, rice, milk products, beef and veal, oil, seeds, and sugar ‑‑ are supplemented with a system of variable levies or other charges.
- When products enter the EU, they need to be declared to customs according to their classification in the Combined Nomenclature (CN). The CN document is updated and published every year, and the latest version can be found on their website.
- Special import licenses are required for certain goods, including strategic items, hazardous chemicals, radioactive materials, films and videos, video games, arms and ammunition, agricultural biotechnology products, food derived from agricultural biotechnology products, medical devices, prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, vitamins with very high dosages of certain nutrients, and cosmetics and skin care products.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Denmark’s import regulations.
How to buy 30W Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Denmark Import Printers and Ink?
Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Denmark require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Denmark, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Denmark can have variant product quality.
How to buy Linx 1010 Ink Supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Denmark?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Denmark. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and Markem Imaje 2200 to clients in Denmark. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation. We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.