An Overview of Estonia
- Estonia has a population of 1.33 million.
- Capital: Tallinn
- Official Language: Estonian
- Total Area: 45,339 km²
- Currency: Euro
Economic Statistics of Estonia
- Estonia has reached a GDP of 49 billion USD. Its largest industries are
- The breakdown of Estonia’ GDP Composition includes
- The main importers of Estonia’s goods are
- While the main exporters to Estonia are
The Printing Industry in Estonia
- As the economy in Estonia has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- The Estonian printing sector is a modernized industry as large investments have been made into it during the last decade.
- The sector's capabilities meet the needs of the domestic market, and that is why exports make up about 40% of net turnover.
- There are about 300 printing houses in Estonia, which are divided into four categories according to field of activity: periodical printing houses, book printing houses, labeling and packaging printing houses and advertising printing houses.
- As a result, more people in Estonia are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
“Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine for sale
The Packaging Industry in Estonia
- New materials and technologies are being developed which make it possible to save material while maintaining the necessary characteristics of the packaging.
- Products are becoming “smarter”. Smart packaging, smart labels, and printed electronics are all definitely a growing market, but today they are all still too expensive for the manufacturer. Rapid growth in their use will make them increasingly available.
- The label and packaging market has been steadily flourishing for some time and continues to grow.
- This boosting economy in Estonia will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
Industrial printer: Handheld TIJ Printer Standard
The Manufacturing Industry in Estonia
- Estonia possesses a significant contract manufacturing sector which is experienced and certified to supply global transportation, offshore and industrial sectors.
- The metal industry is involved in several fields, such as manufacture and construction of machinery and equipment. The metal industry employs more than 14,000 people in Estonia, making it one of the largest industries after the timber industry and next to the food industry.
- From intricate components used in space to complex mechanical systems, Estonia delivers a competitive combination of quality, reliability, and price.
- Hence, Estonia’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Estonia
Camainks uses the Port of Tallinn when exporting printing products to Estonia
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Tallinn when exporting to our clients in Estonia. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Citronix CIJ inks
- and other printer spare parts
Domino BK 0101 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Estonia Import?
Although Estonia does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Estonia still needs to import from countries such as Finland, Germany, Lithuania, Sweden, and Russia. This demand for importing printers and ink in Estonia is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Estonia imports from these countries include,
Compatible Hitachi TH 70 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Estonia?
- U.S. companies exporting to the Estonia from outside the European Union are required to present the following items: Commercial invoice; Bill of lading; Shipper’s export declaration (SED) for items requiring an export license or valued above $2,500 (submitted only to U.S. Customs); and Declaration of conformity (issued by importer).
- Goods brought into the EU customs territory are, from the time of their entry, subject to customs supervision until customs formalities are completed. Goods are covered by a Summary Declaration, which is filed once the items have been presented to customs officials.
- Estonia applies the EU customs laws and coherent regulations, as well as common customs tariffs from the United States and other non-EU countries. When products enter the EU, they need to be declared to customs according to their classification in the Combined Nomenclature (CN).
- Most industrial products imported to Estonia are subject to customs duty varying from zero percent to 15 percent. Duty rates for foodstuffs can be higher, as they are based on the weight of the commodity. The value for customs purposes is directly based on the value of transaction: product price, transportation, and insurance.
- The Prior Informed Consent Regulation administers the import and export of certain hazardous chemicals and places obligations on companies who wish to export.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Estonia’s import regulations.
How to buy 30W Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Estonia Import Printers and Ink?
Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Estonia require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Estonia, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Estonia can have variant product quality.
How to buy Markem Imaje 9175 Ink supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Estonia?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Estonia. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and Markem Imaje 2200 to clients in Estonia. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation. We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.