An Overview of Hungary
- Hungary has a population of 10 million.
- Capital: Budapest
- Official Language: Hungarian
- Total Area: 93,030 km²
- Currency: Hungarian Forint
Economic Statistics of Hungary
- Hungary has reached a GDP of 150 billion USD. Its largest industries are
- Construction materials
- Food processing
- The breakdown of Hungary’ GDP Composition includes
- Services (64.8%)
- Industry (31.3%)
- Agriculture (3.9%)
- The main importers of Hungary’s goods are
- Germany (27.7%)
- Romania (5.4%)
- Italy (5.1%)
- Austria (5.0%)
- Slovakia (4.8%)
- While the main exporters to Hungary are
- Germany (26.2%)
- Austria (6.3%)
- Poland (5.5%)
- Slovakia (5.3%)
The Printing Industry in Hungary
- As the economy in Hungary has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- The printing industry – on the one hand there is a rich tradition, on the other fast development full of change and competition.
- The Hungarian printing industry has a rich tradition stemming from historical roots. A look at the past reveals that crucial inventions in the branch included some which were connected with Hungarian territory.
- Top printing service companies include, Drukarnia POZKAL Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., GRASPO CZ, BALTO print UAB, and Federal European Screen Printing Association (FESPA).
- As a result, more people in Hungary are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
Industrial printer: VJ 1510 Printer Original
The Packaging Industry in Hungary
- Market concentration, accumulation, and crystallization processes of the same type as in developed (Western European) countries.
- The structure of packaging products has changed. The proportion of reusable, or recyclable packaging products made of natural raw materials has grown.
- Significant changes have taken place in the ownership of packaging material-manufacturing companies. This industry exists in essentially private companies these days. The most important companies were privatized by strategic foreign investors.
- This boosting economy in Hungary will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
Character Handheld Printer for sale
The Manufacturing Industry in Hungary
- The main areas within the Hungarian manufacturing sector are automotive, ICT, machinery and equipment, pharmaceuticals & medical technology and food manufacturing.
- Within this area, special emphasis is being placed on the support of hightech industrial sectors, due to their multiplier effect.
- Over recent years, hundreds of new industrial investments have been made in Hungary. Mercedes-Benz, GM, Audi, Apollo Tyres, Hankook, Continental, Bosch, Knorr Bremse, Magna Automotive, Grundfos, Lego, Rehau and Nestlé, to name just a few of the international top enterprises, who have opened or extended factories in Hungary in recent years.
- Hence, Hungary’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Hungary
Camainks uses Budapest port when exporting printing products to Hungary
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Budapest when exporting to our clients in Hungary. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Citronix CIJ inks
- Other printer spare parts
Markem Imaje 5132 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Hungary Import?
Although Hungary does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Hungary still needs to import from countries such as Germany, Austria, China, Poland, and Slovakia. This demand for importing printers and ink in Hungary is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Hungary imports from these countries include,
Compatible Hitachi TH 70 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Hungary?
- U.S. companies exporting to the Hungary from outside the European Union are required to present the following items: Commercial invoice; Bill of lading; Shipper’s export declaration (SED) for items requiring an export license or valued above $2,500 (submitted only to U.S. Customs); and Declaration of conformity (issued by importer).
- Goods brought into the EU customs territory are, from the time of their entry, subject to customs supervision until customs formalities are completed. Goods are covered by a Summary Declaration, which is filed once the items have been presented to customs officials.
- Hungary applies the EU customs laws and coherent regulations, as well as common customs tariffs from the United States and other non-EU countries. When products enter the EU, they need to be declared to customs according to their classification in the Combined Nomenclature (CN).
- Most industrial products imported to Hungary are subject to customs duty varying from zero percent to 15 percent. Duty rates for foodstuffs can be higher, as they are based on the weight of the commodity. The value for customs purposes is directly based on the value of transaction: product price, transportation, and insurance.
- The Prior Informed Consent Regulation administers the import and export of certain hazardous chemicals and places obligations on companies who wish to export.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Hungary’s import regulations.
How to buy 30W Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Hungary Import Printers and Ink?
Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Hungary require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Hungary, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Hungary can have variant product quality.
How to buy Linx 1010 Ink Supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Hungary?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Hungary. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and Markem Imaje 2200 to clients in Hungary. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation. We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.