An Overview of Iraq
- Iraq has a population of39.31 million
- Capital: Baghdad
- Official Language:Arabic and Kurdish
- Total Area:438,317 km²
- Currency: Iraqi dinar
Economic Statistics of Iraq
Iraq has reached a GDP of 234.1 billion USD. Its largest industries are
- Petroleum and chemicals
- Leather and textiles
- Construction materials
- Food processing
- Metal fabrication/processing
- Thebreakdown of Iraq GDP Composition includes
- Services (45.8%)
- Industry (51%)
- Agriculture (3.3%)
- The main importers of Iraq’s goods are
- Singapore (88%)
- United Arab Emirates (5.8%)
- Italy (3.9%)
- Lebanon (1.6%)
- Iran (0.37%)
- While the main exporters to Iraq are
China (28.35 %)
- United Arab Emirates (14.93%)
- South Korea (7.84%)
- United States (6.96%)
- Japan (4.20%)
The Printing Industry in Iraq
- As the economy in Iraq has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- Printers want to invest in new print applications, but these proposals have yet to be implemented. Many people are waiting for the future to become clearer. Protection printing and industrial printing are two growth prospects being considered.
- The use of digital printing and technology would become the standard. Large print volumes will be phased out, and the market will change to meet the new demands of brands.
- Digital printing can play a far larger role in the future than it does in the past. Customers will be able to reimagine their print experience in more ways. Canon Middle East is assisting our clients by enhancing their skills so that they can be more agile in this new market age.
- As a result, more people in Iraq are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
VJ6320 LH TTO Printer Original for sale
The Packaging Industry in Iraq
- The MEA paper packaging market is being driven by rising income levels, the emergence of a relatively young population, and economic activity. The demand for paper packaging goods has increased as a result of changing customer lifestyles and the government's emphasis on environmentally sustainable packaging solutions.
- Over the next four to five years, the paper packaging market is expected to expand at a moderate pace. With the emphasis now turning to eco-friendly and sustainable goods, paper packaging is expected to gain momentum, with several countries advocating for paper packaging over plastic packaging, which poses a major environmental danger.
- Higher recycling demand would encourage the use of paper as a packaging material, as consumers and companies seek cost-effective alternatives that also protect the environment while adhering to government regulations. The market's main trends are rising recycling rates and improving logistical quality.
- This boosting economy in Iraq will continueto drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
Industrial Printer: VJ 1610 Printer Original
The Manufacturing Industry in Iraq
- Iraq now has a diverse light and heavy industry base, including textiles, vehicle assembly, pharmaceuticals, petrochemicals, fertilizers, and a variety of other products.
- In light of a series of technological and management reforms as well as investment directions to improve the quality of performance and output, it is hoped that SOEs will play an important role in supplying both state and private industries with the necessary products and services.
- In this market, recent developments include reviewing proposals to reduce import volumes in order to strengthen domestic goods and ensuring a package of substantive reforms that safeguard investors' interests and help to establish an environment for long-term investment.
- Hence, Iraq’s expanding manufacturingsector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Iraq
Umm Qasr Port
Abu Flous Port
Al Başrah Oil Terminal
Khor Al Amaya Oil Terminal
Camainks uses Umm Qasr Port when exporting printing products to Iraq
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Umm Qasr Port when exporting to our clients in Iraq. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
Vide Videojet inks
Citronix cij inks
Other printer spare parts
Markem Imaje 5132 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Iraq Import?
Although Iraq does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Iraq still needs to import from countries such as China, United Arab Emirates, Korea, United States, and Japan. This demand for importing printers and ink in Iraq is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Iraq imports from these countries include,
Compatible Make Up MC-2YL812 for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Iraq?
- Importers doing business with Iraq must adhere to the Pre-Inspection, Testing, and Issuingof Certificates of Conformity Program of Goods Imported into Iraq, which stipulates that shipments must be accompanied by a Certificate of Conformity in order to clear customs. Failure to do so will result in lengthy delays in goods clearance, fines, and even the return of shipments.
- Prior to shipment, any consignment of imported goods containing Controlled Products requires a Certificate of Conformity (CoC) from the responsible local Intertek Country Office in the Exporter's area. Contact the responsible Intertek office in your region.
- The Certificate of Conformity is required to ensure that shipments are cleared via Customs smoothly at Iraqi ports and border crossings.
- According to the latest notification from the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq, companies exporting hazardous chemical products to Iraq will now need an import authorization. The Arab British Chamber of Commerce in London has published an up-to-date list of dangerous chemicals that need an import license.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important tofollow Iraq’s importregulations.
How to buy 20W Fly Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Iraq Import Printers and Ink?
- Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Iraq require printers and ink promptly.
- High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Iraq, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
- Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Iraq can have variant product quality.
Linx 1010 Ink supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Iraq?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Iraq. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and markem imaje 2200 to clients in Iraq. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation.
We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.