An Overview of Ireland
- Ireland has a population of 4.98 million.
- Capital: Dublin
- Official Language: Irish
- Total Area: 84,421 km²
- Currency: Euro
Economic Statistics of Ireland
- Ireland has reached a GDP of 447 billion USD. Its largest industries are
- The breakdown of Ireland’ GDP Composition includes
- The main importers of Ireland’s goods are
Great Britain (11.8%)
- While the main exporters to Ireland are
Great Britain (22.5%)
The Printing Industry in Ireland
- As the economy in Ireland has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- The Irish Printing Federation (IPF) is the premier representative body for firms in the print and packaging industry in Ireland.
- The printing industry in Ireland did fairly well in 2019 and even during the COVID-19 crisis in 2020, despite the country being hit hard by the virus.
- The sector relies heavily on the domestic market for most of its revenues, which is reflected by the fact that the exports is among the lowest of all industrial sectors in Ireland.
- As a result, more people in Ireland are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine for sale
The Packaging Industry in Ireland
- The Ireland packaging industry was valued 7.8 billion units in 2019 is further anticipated to grow significantly in the years to come.
- Rigid metal packaging was the fastest growing pack material between the period 2014-2019.
- Consumers prefer products with convenient and sustainable packaging, which in turn is anticipated to witness a surge in demand for such packaging materials.
- This boosting economy in Ireland will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
Industrial printer: Handheld TIJ Printer Standard
The Manufacturing Industry in Ireland
- Within manufacturing in Ireland, there are two distinctive categories of activity: Direct engineering-related products and services.
- Manufacturing firms source approximately €14 billion of materials and services from Irish based suppliers – although this has decreased from €17.5 billion since 2001.
- Today, the manufacturing sector in Ireland employs 205,700 people directly and 400,000 people across all skills levels when indirect employment is taken into account.
- Hence, Ireland’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Ireland
Camainks uses the Port of Dublin when exporting printing products to Ireland
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Dublin when exporting to our clients in Ireland. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Citronix CIJ inks
- and other printer spare parts
Domino BK 0101 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Ireland Import?
Although Ireland does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Ireland still needs to import from countries such as Great Britain, US, France, Germany, and China. This demand for importing printers and ink in Ireland is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Ireland imports from these countries include,
Compatible Hitachi TH 70 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Ireland?
- U.S. companies exporting to the Ireland from outside the European Union are required to present the following items: Commercial invoice; Bill of lading; Shipper’s export declaration (SED) for items requiring an export license or valued above $2,500 (submitted only to U.S. Customs); and Declaration of conformity (issued by importer).
- Goods brought into the EU customs territory are, from the time of their entry, subject to customs supervision until customs formalities are completed. Goods are covered by a Summary Declaration, which is filed once the items have been presented to customs officials.
- Ireland applies the EU customs laws and coherent regulations, as well as common customs tariffs from the United States and other non-EU countries. When products enter the EU, they need to be declared to customs according to their classification in the Combined Nomenclature (CN).
- Most industrial products imported to Ireland are subject to customs duty varying from zero percent to 15 percent. Duty rates for foodstuffs can be higher, as they are based on the weight of the commodity. The value for customs purposes is directly based on the value of transaction: product price, transportation, and insurance.
- The Prior Informed Consent Regulation administers the import and export of certain hazardous chemicals and places obligations on companies who wish to export.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Ireland’s import regulations.
How to buy 30W Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Ireland Import Printers and Ink?
Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Ireland require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Ireland, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Ireland can have variant product quality.
How to buy Markem Imaje 9175 Ink supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Ireland?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Ireland. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and Markem Imaje 2200 to clients in Ireland. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation. We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.