An Overview of Jordan
- Jordan has a population of 10.27 million.
- Capital: Amman
- Official Language: Arabic
- Total Area: 89,342 km²
- Currency: Jordanian Dinar
Economic Statistics of Jordan
- Jordan has reached a GDP of 93.404 billion USD. Its largest industries are
- The breakdown of Jordan’ GDP Composition includes
- The main importers of Jordan’s goods are
United States (24.9%)
Saudi Arabia (12.8%)
- While the main exporters to Jordan are
Saudi Arabia (13.6%)
United States (9.9%)
The Printing Industry in Jordan
- As the economy in Jordan has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- Jordan Tinplate Printing and Canning Industry is located in Amman, Jordan and is part of the Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing Industry.
- Jordan Tinplate Printing and Canning Industry has 200 employees at this location and generates $4.20 million in sales (USD)
- Jordan‘s print industry provides full service commercial printing and expanded allied publishing services with a strong focus on packaging and label supplies for various products.
- As a result, more people in Jordan are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
Desktop TIJ Printer for sale
The Packaging Industry in Jordan
- Jordan’s packaging industry specializes in manufacturing, converting and printing flexible packaging material of premium quality.
- The success and constant development has mounted from one peak to the next over the past three decades.
- The industry aims to be a leading regional converter in a variety of packaging materials, ultimately becoming known as a one-stop-shop for flexible packaging while setting the standards for environmentally friendly systems and products.
- This boosting economy in Jordan will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
Industrial printer: VJ 1510 Printer Original
The Manufacturing Industry in Jordan
- Jordan’s existing pharmaceutical sub-sector comprises more than 108 domestic factories, generating about 8,000 employment opportunities, covering all administrative and technical levels. Combined, its production represented about US$ 880 million in 2014, of which 75% was manufactured for exporting purposes.
- The garments and leather sector mainly consists of the production of textiles, apparel, and leather. Its importance is attributed to its labor-intensive nature and large contribution to Jordan's total national exports (approximately 20% of Jordan's total industrial exports).
- The manufacturing sector contributes 18.17% to the GDP in 2016, while the services sector contributes 66.76%, the industrial sector contributes 10.77%, and the agriculture contributes 4.3%to the total GDP in 2016.
- Hence, Jordan’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Jordan
- Ocho Rios
- Montego Bay
Camainks uses the Port of Aqaba when exporting printing products to Jordan
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Aqaba when exporting to our clients in Jordan. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Citronix CIJ inks
- and other printer spare parts
Markem Imaje 5132 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Jordan Import?
Although Jordan does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Jordan still needs to import from countries such as China, Saudi Arabia, US, UAE, and Germany. This demand for importing printers and ink in Jordan is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Jordan imports from these countries include,
Compatible Hitachi TH 70 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Jordan?
- Jordan has made important reforms in trade liberalization in the past few years, and the government continues its efforts to improve the country’s trade and investment climate.
- In addition to FTA benefits, designated companies operating in the Qualifying Industrial Zones (QIZs), providing they meet certain criteria, gain quota and duty-free access to the U.S. market and benefit from special import provisions for raw inputs.
- Jordan Customs uses the Customs Integrated Tariff System (CITS), which importers may utilize to determine commodity tariffs, import conditions and commodity trade agreements, regulations and requirements of the commodity trade.
- The Government of Jordan imposed a special tax on 12 luxury commodities with a value ranging between 5-25 percent as of February, 2013.
- Jordan regulates the import, manufacture and import of chemical products for their proper use and handling of chemical substances with the modification of chemical products that are quality products and that do not represent any risk to the health of the population.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Jordan’s import regulations.
How to buy 30W Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Jordan Import Printers and Ink?
Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Jordan require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Jordan, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Jordan can have variant product quality.
How to buy Linx 1010 Ink Supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Jordan?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Jordan. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and Markem Imaje 2200 to clients in Jordan. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation. We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.