An Overview of Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan has a population of 18.51 million
- Official Language:Azakh and Russian
- Total Area:2.725 million km²
- Currency:Kazakhstani tenge
Economic Statistics of Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan has reached a GDP of181.7 billion USD. Its largest industries are
- Oil and Gas
- Service Industry
- The breakdown of Kazakhstan GDP Composition includes
- Services (61.2%)
- Industry (34.1%)
- Agriculture (4.7%)
- The main importers of Kazakhstan’s goods are
- Italy (14.5%)
- Russia (9.7%)
- Netherlands (7.61%)
- France (6.32%)
- While the main exporters to Kazakhstan are
- Russia (36%)
- Korea (8.92%)
- Italy (4.11%)
- Germany (3.88%)
The Printing Industry in Kazakhstan
- As the economy in Kazakhstan has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- With over 6,500 businesses and nearly 27,000 people employed in related occupations, the Printing industry is one of Kazakhstan's largest manufacturing sectors, contributing significantly to many aspects of the Kazakhstan economy and workforce.
- Visual printing, graphic pre-press, multimedia, print finishing, print production support, printing, and screen printing are only a few of the specialties available in the industry.
- Operators in the printing industry have faced significant difficulties over the last five years. Industry operators have been increasingly investing in advanced technologies and developing value-added services to improve sustainability. The industry is expected to rebound as the country steadily recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- As a result, more people in Kazakhstan are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
CIJ Printer for sale
The Packaging Industry in Kazakhstan
Manufacturers buy basic packaging from local content manufacturers (labels, preforms, lids, cardboard boxes, corrugated packaging). High-tech packaging must be imported by local suppliers (complex printing products, cardboard packaging for juices, metal packaging, complex polymeric packaging).
- Thepaper packaging production meets 80-85% of the total demand in the country, and there is an expected market increase of 25%. Most glass and metal packaging is imported. Kazakhstan manufacturers are not satisfied with the varieties of the packaging offered in the market.
The market share of polymeric packaging in the country is 20-25%. It is expected to see an increase up to 50%. There is a steady growth of demand so far and this is expected to continue.
- This boosting economy in Kazakhstan will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions
Industrial Printer: CIJ Printer (IPS-C200) 34 Dot
The Manufacturing Industry in Kazakhstan
- Manufacturing accounts for approximately halfof total industrial production. The manufacturing of agricultural products is the most valuable manufacturing category, accounting for nearly 17% of total industrial production. The manufacture of nonferrous metals comes in second, accounting for roughly 13% of total output.
Wool and other materials from the country's own animals, as well as cotton imports from other parts of the former USSR, are used in textile and leather production. Textiles and associated goods account for about 8% of all industrial production.
The majority of Kazakhstan's processing, mining, and metallurgy plants are located in Semey, Petropavl, and Aktobe, in the north and northeast. Shymkent is a major center for chemicals, light manufacturing, metallurgy, and food manufacturing in south-central Kazakhstan, while Almaty is a major center for light manufacturing, machine building, and food processing.
- Hence, Kazakhstan’s expandingmanufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Kazakhstan
Camainks uses the port of Aktau Kzaau when exporting printing products to Kazakhstan
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Kazakhstan when exporting to our clients in Kazakhstan. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
Citronix cij inks
Other printer spare parts
Linx Bottling 1058 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Kazakhstan Import?
Although Kazakhstan does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Kazakhstan still needs to import from countries such as Russia, China, Korea, Italy, and Germany. This demand for importing printers and ink in Kazakhstan is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Kazakhstan imports from these countries include,
Compatible Squid SI CIJ 9090 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Kazakhstan?
- According to the International Trade Administration website, “All goods entering the customs territory of Kazakhstan are subject to declaration and customs clearance at approved customs clearance points. A full declaration of goods must be filed within thirty days of arrival, but a brief declaration and notification on arrival of goods shall be submitted to the customs body within 24 hours after the goods cross the border and are placed at a temporary storage warehouse.”
- It also states that, “With the exception of private persons permitted to transfer goods under a simplified procedure, a customs declaration must be filed by a Kazakhstani entity - that is, a business organization registered under Kazakhstani law or its affiliate or representative located in Kazakhstan, an individual entrepreneur registered in Kazakhstan, or a permanent resident of Kazakhstan. Foreign entities cannot deal directly with customs officials in Kazakhstan and are legally required to use services provided by licensed customs brokers having the right to operate in in the country.”
- Among other items, oil products, fine artwork, batteries, toxic biological products, explosives, cosmetics, liquor, paints, perfume, cigarettes, corrosives, and corrosive chemicals are all banned or forbidden from entering Kazakhstan, regardless of origin.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to followKazakhstan’s importregulations.
How to buy 30W Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Kazakhstan Import Printers and Ink?
- Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Kazakhstan require printers and ink promptly.
- High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Kazakhstan, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
- Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Kazakhstancan have variant product quality.
Domino BK 0101 Ink supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Kazakhstan?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Kazakhstan. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and Markem Imaje 2200 to clients in Kazakhstan. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation.
We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.