An Overview of Kuwait
- Kuwait has a population of 4.33 million.
- Capital: Kuwait City
- Official Language: Arabic
- Total Area: 17,818 km²
- Currency: Kuwaiti Dinar
Economic Statistics of Kuwait
- Kuwait has reached a GDP of 203 billion USD. Its largest industries are
Ship building and repair
- The breakdown of Kuwait’ GDP Composition includes
- The main importers of Kuwait’s goods are
Saudi Arabia (0.8%)
- While the main exporters to Kuwait are
United Arab Emirates (8.6%)
The Printing Industry in Kuwait
- As the economy in Kuwait has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- Kuwait has high speed and high-quality machinery to blend out any print job of high capacity.
- Kuwait’s digital print production facilities are equipped with the latest technologies supported by the customer-centric team.
- Digital Printing services incorporate all sort of digital printing from regular laser printing to large format printing.
- As a result, more people in Kuwait are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
Fly Fiber Laser Marking Machine for sale
The Packaging Industry in Kuwait
- The market for flexible packaging is currently exhibiting strong growth in the GCC region largely driven by a continuous growth in its end use sectors such as food, retail, consumer goods, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Catalyzed by rising levels of urbanization, changing dietary habits, large expatriate population and increasing penetration of organized retail formats such as hypermarkets and supermarkets, the processed and packaged food market in the GCC region is currently exhibiting strong growth.
- Moreover, driven by economic growth and rising personnel disposable incomes, the retail and consumer goods market in the region is also experiencing strong growth.
- This boosting economy in Kuwait will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine for sale
The Manufacturing Industry in Kuwait
- Standing tall on the likes of economic development in various sectors, Kuwaiti economy has been much more than the huge oil and gas industry it harbors.
- Small scale manufacturing plants in Kuwait produce petrochemicals, fertilizers, ammonia etc. The growth of the manufacturing sector in Kuwait has not been ideal, as it was hard hit firstly, by the Iraqi invasion and then, the recession.
- The contribution of the manufacturing sector towards the GDP of Kuwait has ranged between 5-6% for the past few years. Greater exposure to trade, competition in the sector and diversification are factors affecting the growth of this market.
- Hence, Kuwait’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Kuwait
- Mena Al Ahmadi
- Mina Al Ahmadi
Camainks uses the Port of Shuwaikh when exporting printing products to Kuwait
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Shuwaikh when exporting to our clients in Kuwait. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Citronix CIJ inks
- and other printer spare parts
Domino BK 0101 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Kuwait Import?
Although Kuwait does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Kuwait still needs to import from countries such as China, US, UAE, Japan, and Germany. This demand for importing printers and ink in Kuwait is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Kuwait imports from these countries include,
Compatible Hitachi TH 70 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Kuwait?
- Kuwait has extensive tariffs on imports and exports across a range of goods in the country. Imports valued at over US$50,000 are subject to a pre-shipment quantity and quality inspection.
- Indirect taxes such as value added tax (VAT) is a set rate per goods, ranging from three to 10 per cent and some goods may be subject to double taxation if also required from the country of origin.
- Cargo and goods being imported into the country must be secured and fully concealed with documentation of commercial invoice, bill of lading, labelling and measurements. Most imports come via ports through the gulf and are apparent to customs upon arrival.
- An application for grant of license for hazardous chemicals shall be accompanied by an EIA of the project or industrial activity involving generation, collection, consignment, transport, treatment, disposal, storage, handling or import of a hazardous substance in respect of which the license is sought.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Kuwait’s import regulations.
Desktop TIJ Printer for sale
Why Should Kuwait Import Printers and Ink?
Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Kuwait require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Kuwait, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Kuwait can have variant product quality.
How to buy Markem Imaje 9175 Ink supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Kuwait?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Kuwait. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and Markem Imaje 2200 to clients in Kuwait. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation. We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.