An Overview of Lithuania
- Lithuania has a population of 2,722,289 people, according to UN data.
- Capital: Vilnius
- Official Language: Lithuanian
- Total Area: 65,300 km2
- Currency: Euro (EUR)
Economic Statistics of Lithuania
- Lithuania has reached a GDP (PPP) of 103 billion USD. Its largest industries are;
- Petroleum refining
- Food processing
- Energy supplies
- The breakdown of Lithuania GDP Composition in 2019 was;
- Agriculture 2.96%
- Industry 25.27%
- Service 61.56%
- The main importers of Lithuania’s goods are;
- Russia 13.1%
- Latvia 9.01%
- Poland 7.6%
- Germany 7.4%
- Estonia 4.6%
- While the leading exporters to Lithuania are:
- Poland 12.1%
- Russia 11.9%
- Germany 11.8%
- Latvia 7.4%
- Netherlands 5.3%
The Printing Industry in Lithuania
- As Lithuania’s printing industry continues to grow, there is an increased need to buy printers and consumables such as cleaning solutions, make-ups, and inks.
- Lithuanian Printing Industries (LISPA) is an independent organization that controls the printing houses, academic organizations, printing, and other organizations under this category. Its objective is to develop a long-term strategy that enhances printing market development and unite printing market participants.
- In 2015, the Lithuanian printing industry rose its domestic sales by 5.5 % compared to 2014. Also, from August to October 2020, the production volume of the industry increased.
- Remarkable growth has been seen in the Lithuanian printing industry from 2009 to 2018 as the production value moved from 127 million euros to 226 million euros. This represents a growth of 6.6%.
- As a result, more people in Lithuania are looking for printers for sale from local or international sources.
CIJ Printer (IPS-C200) 34 Dot for sale
The Packaging Industry in Lithuania
- Lithuania’s packaging industry is adopting the new trends happening in this industry. Printela is a company in Lithuania, and it is the first in the country and Northern Europe to offer flexible packaging printing with HP Indigo 20000.
- Also, the packaging industry in Lithuania is increasing its recycling rates. In recent years, the packaging industry is recycling about 74% of its packaging waste.
- This boosting economy in Lithuania will continue to push higher the demand for printers, printing parts, equipment, and consumables such as inks and make-ups.
Industrial printer: Handheld TIJ Printer Advanced
The Manufacturing Industry in Lithuania
- Automotive and aviation are the main sectors in Lithuania’s manufacturing industry. The country is becoming a leader among the CEE countries because of its cost-to-quality ratio and a talented workforce in this industry.
- Also, according to the Manufacturing Risk Index Report 2018, Lithuania is the second most favorable location for manufacturing business. It has an attractive business environment, easily accessible services, and sustainability.
- Besides, Lithuania partners with many companies in its manufacturing industry for growth. One of them is Continental, a German automotive company with a five-year project in which they will invest 95 million euros and create more than 1000 jobs.
Hence, Lithuania’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Lithuania
- Port Klaipeda
- Port Varena
- Port Kaunas
- Port Vilnius
- Port Panevezys
Camainks uses the port of Klaipeda when exporting printing products to Lithuania
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Klaipeda when exporting to our clients in Lithuania. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables, including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Squid inks
- and other printer spare parts.
Squid SI CIJ 9020 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Lithuania Import?
Although Lithuania does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Lithuania still needs to import from countries such as Poland, Russia, and Germany. This demand for importing printers and ink in Lithuania is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Lithuania imports from these countries include,
Compatible Videojet V 705 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Lithuania?
- Lithuania is a member of the European Union, and hence, it follows the EU import regulations.
- First, you require the Economic Operators Registration and Identification (EORI) number. The number is useful for electronic communication with customs and other government agencies.
- Also, fulfill the customs requirements under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania.
- As the importer of printers and ink, declare them by presenting a Single Administrative Document (SAD form).
- When importing chemicals or hazardous materials to Lithuania, comply with the Registration, Evaluation, and Authorization of Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) under the Ministry of Environment in Lithuania.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Lithuania’s import regulations.
How to buy 20W Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Lithuania Import Printers and Ink?
Availability: The local industry has limited capacity, and some clients in Lithuania require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Lithuania, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Lithuania can have variant product quality.
Markem Imaje MB 175 Ink supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Lithuania?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Lithuania. However, if you are looking for large quantities of inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and markem imaje 2200 to clients in Lithuania. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation.
We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.