An Overview of Mongolia
- Mongolia has a population of 3,278,290 people.
- Capital: Ulaanbaatar
- Official Language: Mongolian
- Total Area: 1,566,000 km2
- Currency: Togrog (MNT)
Economic Statistics of Mongolia
- Mongolia has reached a GDP (PPP) of 46.7 billion USD. Its largest industries are;
- Construction and construction materials
- Food and beverages
- Processing of animal products
- The breakdown of Mongolia GDP Composition includes;
- Agriculture 11.01%
- Industry 39.08%
- Service 39.03%
- The leading importers of Mongolia’s goods are:
- China 80.7%
- Switzerland 8.6%
- The United Kingdom 3.6%
- Italy 0.9%
- Russia 0.8%
- While the top exporters to Mongolia are;
- China 31.3%
- Russia 28.5%
- Japan 9.5%
- South Korea 4.6%
- The US 4.3%
The Printing Industry in Mongolia
- As Mongolia’s economy grows, there is an increased need to buy printers and consumables such as inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions.
- As countries continue to embrace 3D printing in their operations, Mongolia is not left behind. The printing companies in Mongolia are taking the new trend and providing Additive Manufacturing services.
- Mongolia has several printing companies that play a significant role in the industry. The companies offer employment opportunities to Mongolians, provide revenue to the country through taxes, and offer services in the packaging sector.
- As a result, more people in Mongolia are looking for printers for sale from local and international sources.
“Handheld TIJ Printer for sale
The Packaging Industry in Mongolia
- In 2019, the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) and World Packaging Organization (WPO) organized an on-site assessment of Mongolia’s meat and dairy packaging industries. The visit aimed to assess the different meat and dairy factories in Mongolia and their packaging and labeling practices.
- The assessment aimed to improve the packaging industry of Mongolia for their dairy and meat products. This is because these goods have a high potential for exports and economic diversification.
- Also, the country has many companies producing different packaging solutions such as plastic, cartons, glass, among others.
- This boosting economy in Mongolia will continue to push higher the demand for printers, printing equipment, printing parts, and printing consumables such as inks and cleaning solutions.
Industrial Printer: TIJ Printer Double Head EA
The Manufacturing Industry in Mongolia
- Mongolia’s industry sector accounted for MNT 18.7 trillion (32.7) of the country’s GDP in 2018. The mining and quarrying sector had the largest share of 69.7%.
- The manufacturing industry in Mongolia produces more than 500 products, including copper concentrate, gold, metal castings, beer, juices, cashmere and natural fiber, bread, pastries, and meat.
- The production sector in Mongolia expects to increase as years go by, and the sector employs about 5% of the total workforce. Besides, Ulaanbaatar is the main host of Mongolia’s manufacturing, especially for the lighter industries.
Hence, Mongolia’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased the demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Mongolia
Mongolia is a landlocked country, and as a result, it uses seaports of its neighbors such as China. It uses the following ports;
- Port of Tianjin
- Port Altai Mnlti
- Port Uliastay Mnulz
- Port Bulgan Mnuga
- Port Ulgit Mnulg
Camainks uses the port of Tianjin when exporting printing products to Mongolia
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Tianjin when exporting to our clients in Mongolia. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables, including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Hitachi inks
- and other printer spare parts.
Riso Comcolor for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Mongolia Import?
Although Mongolia has some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Mongolia still needs to import from countries like China, Russia, and Japan. This demand for importing printers and ink in Mongolia is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Mongolia imports from these countries include,
Compatible Domino MC 270 BK Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Mongolia?
- To import printers and ink to Mongolia, you require a registered trade with the concerned license as per the business.
- Also, provide the required documents such as the commercial invoice, bill of lading, insurance certificate, and certificate of origin to the Mongolian customs for clearance at the port.
- Besides, adhere to the set taxes and duties by the Mongolian customs on time to avoid your goods being held at the port.
- To import hazardous materials or chemicals to Mongolia, you require Formal Mongolian Government approval.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is essential to follow Mongolia’s import regulations.
How to buy 30W Fly Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Mongolia Import Printers and Ink?
Availability: The local industry has limited capacity, and some clients in Mongolia require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Mongolia, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Mongolia can have variant product quality.
Videojet V 480 C Ink supply
Where Can I buy Printers and Ink for Mongolia?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, many domestic manufacturers and distributors are available in Mongolia. However, if you are looking for large quantities of inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and markem imaje 2200 to clients in Mongolia. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation.
We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.