An Overview of Palestine
- Palestine has a population of 5.2 million.
- Capital: Ramallah
- Official Language: Arabic
- Total Area: 6,020 km²
- Currency: Israeli Shekel, Jordanian Dinar
Economic Statistics of Palestine
- Palestine has reached a GDP of 10 billion USD. Its largest industries are
- Wood Carvings
- The breakdown of Palestine’ GDP Composition includes
- Services (71.1%)
- Industry (23.4%)
- Agriculture (5.5%)
- The main importers of Palestine’s goods are
- Israel (54%)
- Turkey (10.1%)
- Jordan (4.48%)
- Germany (2.74%)
- While the main exporters to Palestine are
- Israel (81.0%)
- Jordan (6.5%)
- UAE (2.93%)
- USA (1.97%)
- Saudi Arabia (1.75%)
The Printing Industry in Palestine
- As the economy in Palestine has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- The media industry is structured in a manner that separates newspaper editorial offices from the printing and distribution services.
- Al-Ayyam is one of the leading companies in the development of modern printing industry in Palestine, providing an advanced network of printing and distribution for newspapers, books and various kinds of printed material.
Even today, in the age of electronic media, annual growth rates in book production and other commercial printing materials are still recorded. Flexographic printing, stamping, lamination of labels and packaging films used in food industry.
- As a result, more people in Palestine are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
Industrial Printer: CIJ Printer
The Packaging Industry in Palestine
- The packaging industry derives its demand from various industries. One of the major sources of demand for plastic packaging is the food and beverage industries.
- Companies have been manufacturing closed and opened carton boxes with highly international, local and regional standards of quality along with Palestinian workers and local experiences that accompanied company’s improvement and developments as well.
- The increased demand in manufactured products has led many companies in the industry to invest in new production facilities.
- This boosting economy in Palestine will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
Industrial printer: Handheld TIJ Printer Standard
The Manufacturing Industry in Palestine
- The most important elements of Palestinian heavy industry are cementa dn construction materials, textiles, soap, and wood carvings.
- Palestinian light manufacturing industries employed 45K employees and contributed ~$453M to GDP in 2011.
- The industrial sector in Palestine includes some 15,000 registered companies in the West Bank and Gaza. The majority of these are small and medium family-owned businesses, and only about 100 of the manufacturing, mining and construction enterprises in Palestine have a workforce of more than 100 employees.
- Hence, Palestine’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Palestine
Camainks uses the Port of Gaza when exporting printing products to Palestine
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Gaza when exporting to our clients in Palestine. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Citronix CIJ inks
- and other printer spare parts
Linx 1010 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Palestine Import?
Although Palestine does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Palestine still needs to import from countries such as Israel, Jordan, USA, UAE, and Saudi Arabia. This demand for importing printers and ink in Palestine is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Palestine imports from these countries include,
Compatible Hitachi TH 70 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Palestine?
- After the territory fell under Israeli occupation in 1967, it was cut off from previous trade relationships and its trade policy was severely controlled by Israel.
- The framework within which the Palestinian foreign trade regime operates was set out by the Protocol on Economic Relations, so called Paris Protocol. It was signed between the government of the State of Israel and the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) representing the Palestinian people in 1994 and incorporated to the Israeli-Palestinian Interim Agreement on the West Bank and Gaza Strip, so called the Oslo II Accord, in 1995.
- The present regime inherently links Palestine to a large extent to the foreign trade regime of Israel and thus to its rights and obligations under the WTO.
- In recent years, faced with the immediate concerns of a deep fiscal crisis and an unstable political situation, the region has made little recent progress in improving the business environment.
- Usual customs procedure such as submission of goods declaration with necessary import documents to the Customs authority and release order of Customs is necessary for Dangerous Goods.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Palestine’s import regulations.
How to buy Markem Imaje 9175 Ink supply
Why Should Palestine Import Printers and Ink?
Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Palestine require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Palestine, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Palestine can have variant product quality.
Desktop TIJ Printer for sale
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Palestine?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Palestine. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and Markem Imaje 2200 to clients in Palestine. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation. We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.