- Paraguay has a population of 7.22 million.
- Capital: Asuncion
- Official Language: Guarani
- Total Area: 406,752 km²
- Currency: Paraguayan Guarani
Economic Statistics of Paraguay
- Paraguay has reached a GDP of 90 billion USD. Its largest industries are
- The breakdown of Paraguay’ GDP Composition includes
- The main importers of Paraguay’s goods are
- While the main exporters to Paraguay are
The Printing Industry in Paraguay
- As the economy in Paraguay has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- Compared to the sector’s US$8,000 average value-added per person (see Table 28), the industries that attained relatively higher productivity are the food industry (US$24,145), the paper & printing industry (US$13,260), the chemical industry (US$10,722) and the wood processing industry (US$9,366).
- The production of paper and paper products is decreasing, while printing-related products are experiencing an upward trend due to increased demand.
- With inexpensive raw materials and wages, as well as the assurance of energy, this the industry could achieve stability in its operations, even without any new investment, by servicing its machines to increase productivity and improve quality.
- As a result, more people in Paraguay are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
CIJ Printer (IPS-C200) 34 Dot for sale
The Packaging Industry in Paraguay
The economy is growing and demand for aluminum beverage packaging is increasing in Paraguay and surrounding countries, as more people are consuming beer and other refreshing drinks.
- Top companies in the business include Parpack S.A., Kartotec, Grupo Py S.R.L., Evasco S.A., and INPET SAECA.
- Paraguay's main agricultural products that contribute to the packaging sector are soybeans, indigenous cattle meat, cassava, indigenous pig meat, whole fresh cow milk, wheat, maize, hen eggs, sugar cane and indigenous chicken meat.
- This boosting economy in Paraguay will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
Industrial printer: Handheld TIJ Printer Standard
The Manufacturing Industry in Paraguay
- Most manufacturing is done in the Asunción area; some plants, however, are near the source of their respective raw materials.
- Import-substitution industries encouraged by the government include petroleum refining, foodstuffs, wood processing, and chemicals.
- Some of the most common small-scale producers manufactured milled items, baked goods, sugar and molasses, dairy products, candy, manioc flour, vinegar, coffee, and tobacco. Along with raw agricultural produce, processed and semiprocessed food generated nearly all of the country's exports in the late 1980s.
- Hence, Paraguay’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Paraguay
- San Antonio
Camainks uses the Port of Asuncion when exporting printing products to Paraguay
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Asuncion when exporting to our clients in Paraguay. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Citronix CIJ inks
- and other printer spare parts
Domino BK 0101 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Paraguay Import?
Although Paraguay does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Paraguay still needs to import from countries such as China, Brazil, Argentina, US, and Netherlands. This demand for importing printers and ink in Paraguay is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Paraguay imports from these countries include,
Compatible Hitachi TH 70 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Paraguay?
- Paraguay is largely open to imports, but some products face restrictions, such as firearms. Paraguay prohibits the import of used cars over ten years old and used clothing. In addition, seasonal restrictions on some vegetables (e.g., tomatoes, bell peppers, and onions) are sometimes implemented to protect all producers.
- Paraguay requires non-automatic import licenses on personal hygiene products, cosmetics, perfumes and toiletries, textiles and clothing, insecticides, agrochemicals, poultry, barbed wire, wire rods, and steel and iron bars.
- Obtaining a license requires review by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce. Imports of personal hygiene products, cosmetics, and perfumes and toiletries also require a health certification and therefore must undergo a review by the Ministry of Health.
- Mercosur’s Common External Tariff (CET) averages 11.5 percent and ranges from zero to 35 percent ad valorem, with a limited number of country-specific exceptions. Paraguay’s average bound tariff rate in the WTO is significantly higher at 33.5 percent.
An application for grant of license for hazardous chemicals shall be accompanied by an EIA of the project or industrial activity involving generation, collection, consignment, transport, treatment, disposal, storage, handling or import of a hazardous substance in respect of which the license is sought.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Paraguay’s import regulations.
How to buy 30W Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Paraguay Import Printers and Ink?
Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Paraguay require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Paraguay, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Paraguay can have variant product quality.
How to buy Markem Imaje 9175 Ink supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Paraguay?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Paraguay. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and Markem Imaje 2200 to clients in Paraguay. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation. We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.