An Overview of Peru
- Peru has a population of 33.4 million.
- Capital: Lima
- Official Language: Spanish
- Total Area: 1.28 million km²
- Currency: Peruvian Sol
Economic Statistics of Peru
- Peru has reached a GDP of 228.98 billion USD. Its largest industries are
- The breakdown of Peru’ GDP Composition includes
- The main importers of Peru’s goods are
United States (16.7%)
South Korea (5.1%)
- While the main exporters to Peru are
United States (21.3%)
The Printing Industry in Peru
- As the economy in Peru has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- The last decade has seen a proliferation of companies in Peru moving into label production from different sectors to take advantage of local market growth.
- The Peruvian label market is not particularly well developed. A lot of labels are still imported from abroad.
- But even by local standards, the progress made with the installation of a Nilpeter FB-line press – has been impressive in such a short time frame.
- As a result, more people in Peru are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
Desktop TIJ Printer for sale
The Packaging Industry in Peru
- Further, the growth and industry conditions in the Peru market are assessed in comparison to regional Food Processing and Packaging Equipments.
- Peru Food Processing and Packaging Equipment market is expected to witness a strong growth rate in the medium to long term future.
- Driven by surge in market conditions and technological advancements, the Food Processing and Packaging Equipment has witnessed strong growth in terms of sales.
- This boosting economy in Peru will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
Industrial printer: VJ 1510 Printer Original
The Manufacturing Industry in Peru
- Because of its long dependence on raw material exports, Peru has never developed a strong manufacturing sector.
- The sector represents 15 percent of GDP and is tied heavily to mining, fishing, agriculture, and textiles.
- The most promising sector is textiles, with Peru exporting nearly US$700 million in garments in 2000, mainly to the United States and Europe.
- Hence, Peru’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Peru
Camainks uses the Port of Callao when exporting printing products to Peru
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Callao when exporting to our clients in Peru. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Citronix CIJ inks
- and other printer spare parts
Markem Imaje 5132 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Peru Import?
Although Peru does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Peru still needs to import from countries such as China, Brazil, United States, Mexico, and Ecuador. This demand for importing printers and ink in Peru is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Peru imports from these countries include,
Compatible Hitachi TH 70 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Peru?
- As a result of the PTPA, U.S. consumer and industrial goods exports to Peru are no longer subject to tariffs. For agricultural products, tariffs have been eliminated on almost 90 percent of U.S. exports, with remaining tariffs to be phased out by 2026.
- Most imports (93 percent of codes) are also subject to an 18 percent value added tax (VAT), as are domestically produced goods. In addition, an excise tax (ISC) is applied to certain products such as tobacco and alcoholic beverages.
- For imports, Customs (SUNAT) requires a Customs Merchandise Declaration (DAM – in Spanish), a commercial invoice, an airway bill or bill of lading, a packing list, and an insurance letter.
- The Peruvian agency, SENASA, established strict regulations regarding Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE) and other diseases.
- Peru regulates the import, manufacture and import of chemical products for their proper use and handling of chemical substances with the modification of chemical products that are quality products and that do not represent any risk to the health of the population.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Peru’s import regulations.
How to buy 30W Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Peru Import Printers and Ink?
Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Peru require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Peru, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Peru can have variant product quality.
How to buy Linx 1010 Ink Supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Peru?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Peru. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and Markem Imaje 2200 to clients in Peru. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation. We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.