The Packaging Industry in Poland
- The packaging sector generates about 2% of the GDP of Poland. Currently in Poland about 7000 companies operate in the packaging industry, of which 4300 are considered important.
- In the first three quarters of 2017, investments in the food industry increased by 5.2 percent, up to €1.2 billion.
- In 2017, Wisconsin exported goods worth $192 million to Poland. Plastic product exports were worth $5 million in 2017 and $541,000 in just the first month of 2018.
- This boosting economy in Poland will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
Industrial Printer: CIJ Printer
The Manufacturing Industry in Poland
- Leading manufacturing sectors include: food and beverages; automotive; metal products; coke and refined petroleum products; rubber and plastic; chemicals and chemical products; non-metallic mineral products; basic metal products; miscellaneous machinery and equipment, furniture, and electrical equipment.
- Automotive production accounts for 11% of its total industrial output and about 4% of the country's GDP. The country is the world's 23rd largest vehicle manufacturer and is eastern and central Europe's largest producer of light vehicles.
- Poland’s manufacturing industry also features shipbuilding, the production of petrochemicals and fertilizers, and the manufacture of electronics and electrical machinery.
- Hence, Poland’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Poland
Camainks uses the Port of Gdańsk when exporting printing products to Poland
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Gdansk when exporting to our clients in Poland. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Citronix CIJ inks
- and other printer spare parts
Domino BK 0101 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Poland Import?
Although Poland does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Poland still needs to import from countries such as Germany, China, Russia, Netherlands, and Italy. This demand for importing printers and ink in Poland is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Poland imports from these countries include,
Compatible Hitachi TH 70 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Poland?
- All business entities operating in Poland (including foreign companies) have equal access to international trade.
- A range of products is prohibited for reasons relating to the protection of the natural environment, national security, public order, human, plant and animal health.
- There are certain licensing requirements, not related to commercial policy, for trading in dual-use (i.e., both civil and military use) goods and technologies, in certain chemicals, particularly narcotic drugs and psychotropics, or in cultural goods.
- Separate arrangements are applied to trade in certain agricultural products under the European Union’s Common Agricultural Policy (CAP), including export/import licensing, quantitative restrictions, export refunds or preferential tariff arrangements.
- An application for grant of license for hazardous chemicals shall be accompanied by an EIA of the project or industrial activity involving generation, collection, consignment, transport, treatment, disposal, storage, handling or import of a hazardous substance in respect of which the license is sought.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Poland’s import regulations.
Desktop TIJ Printer for sale
Why Should Poland Import Printers and Ink?
Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Poland require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Poland, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Poland can have variant product quality.
How to buy Markem Imaje 9175 Ink supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Poland?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Poland. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and Markem Imaje 2200 to clients in Poland. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation. We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.