An Overview of Romania
- Romania has a population of 19.41 million.
- Capital: Bucharest
- Official Language: Romanian
- Total Area: 238,397 km²
- Currency: Romanian leu
Economic Statistics of Romania
- Romania has reached a GDP of 249.6 billion USD. Its largest industries are
- Clothing and shoe manufacturing
- Extracting and processing of primary goods
- Food processing
- Oil refining and chemical derivates
- The breakdown of Romania GDP Composition includes
- Service (62.6%)
- Industry (33.2%)
- Agriculture (4.2%)
- The main importers of Romania’s goods are
- Germany (22%)
- Italy (11.2%)
- France (6.89%)
- Hungary (4.81%)
- United Kingdom (3.73%)
- While the main exporters to Romania are
- Germany (20%)
- Italy (9.12%)
- Hungary (7.04%)
- Poland (5.97%)
The Printing Industry in Romania
TIJ Printer Double Head EA for sale
- Romania is rapidly establishing itself as a print producer and manufacturer of printed paper products for export. Quality levels are steadily improving, and large manufacturing facilities are being built. The majority of printers have won prizes for their work at international printing competitions.
- In Romania, the Printing Sector contributes to the annual revenue and employs a significant number of people in the manufacturing workforce. It is a vital component in the packaging supply chain and a major contributor to the Romanian economy.
- Demand for industrial inkjet printers, printing machinery, printing parts, and printing consumables such as inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions will continue to grow as the Romanian economy improves.
- As a result, more people in Romania are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
The Packaging Industry in Romania
Industrial Printer: UV Inkjet Printer
- Packaging's performance can be attributed to the country's strong economic growth. Consumer morale grew as the economy progressed, and incomes exceeded expectations, resulting in a significant positive effect on overall spending. Flexible packaging had the largest share of the packaging market in 2019, while rigid plastics are the fastest-growing pack material.
- The Romanian packaging industry valued 20.6 billion units in 2019. In this year and over the review period, rigid plastic was by far the most common packaging form in the dairy industry. The format's popularity was due to its widespread use in yoghurt and sour milk products, where a shift toward smaller pack sizes held rigid plastic containers at the top of the dairy packaging hierarchy.
- PET bottles were the most common soft drink packaging in 2019. PET bottles are preferred because of their low cost, light weight, and durability, and customers regard the pack type as highly convenient and a favorite for on-the-go use, resulting in sales of smaller sizes.
- This boosting economy in Romania will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
The Manufacturing Industry in Romania
- Foreign capital dominates the Romanian manufacturing sector, which accounts for 92 percent of the country's exports (74.2 percent). Just five industrial sectors saw a rise in production between 1990 and 2013: electrical equipment, motor vehicles, furniture, tobacco, and wood and wood products.
- The prospect of large-scale structural shifts in the national manufacturing sector is confirmed by a study of global and European industry developments. It shows that structural changes are much more pronounced in countries with industrial structures that are inadequately prepared to take advantage of global opportunities for growth, such as Romania, than in countries where the industrial structure is better adapted to the economic climate.
- Based on available resources and demand patterns for industrial products, we conclude that an average annual manufacturing growth of 4-6 percent is a plausible scenario for the Romanian manufacturing industry's potential between 2015 and 2025. In this case, we will also expect a 6-8 percent rise in labor productivity on an annual basis.
- Hence, Romania’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Romania
Camainks uses Port of Constantza when exporting printing products to Romania.
- Port of Constantza
- Port of Tulcea
- Port of Midia
- Port of Basarabi
- Danube-Black Sea Canal
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Port of Constantza when exporting to our clients in Romania. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
Squid SI 425 Ink for bulk purchases
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Citronix cij inks
- Other printer spare parts
What Printers and Ink Do Romania Import?
Although Romania does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Romania still needs to import from countries such as Germany, Italy, Hungary, Poland and China. This demand for importing printers and ink in Romania is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Indonesia imports from these countries include,
Compatible Citronix cij 300 1004 001 Make Upfor industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Romania?
How to buy 30W Static CO2 Laser Marking Machine
- The registration document issued by the competent authority of the third country in photocopy, as well as the VAT registration certificate(s) issued by the Competent Authority in the Member States of the European Union, where applicable, should be provided with the application for an EORI number when importing.
- Also required are documents showing the address of the registered office or the current fiscal domicile, where applicable, if it does not correspond to the one entered in the documents mentioned above issued by the responsible authorities within the Trade registry or by the Chambers of Commerce from the European Union or from the third country.
- A photocopy of a valid passport or other travel document in the case of natural persons, no later than 6 months before the date of submission of the application, in original form or a legalized copy, no later than 6 months before the date of submission of the application.
- The RoHS Directive limits the use of specific chemicals in electrical and electronic devices. It does not necessitate any special customs or import paperwork, but manufacturers must self-certify that their goods are compliant and apply the "CE" Mark.
- For the import of pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and medical devices, import permits are needed. Standards for health and safety, as well as emissions standards for goods that may affect the environment, are in place. Importing plants and vegetation necessitates the acquisition of agricultural protection certificates.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Romania’s import regulations.
Why Should Romania Import Printers and Ink?
Hitachi JP W 73 Ink supply
- Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Romania require printers and ink promptly.
- High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Romania, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
- Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Romania can have variant product quality.
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Romania?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Romania. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and markem imaje 2200 to clients in Romania. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation.
We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.