An Overview of Russia
- Russia has a population of 144.4 million.
- Capital: Moscow
- Official Language: Russian
- Total Area: 17.13 million km²
- Currency: Russian ruble
Economic Statistics of Russia
- Russia has reached a GDP of 75 trillion USD. Its largest industries are
- Natural resource and energy complex
- Forestry complex
- The breakdown of Russia GDP Composition includes
- Service (60 %)
- Industry (36 %)
- Agriculture (4%)
- The main importers of Russia’s goods are
- Netherlands (10.4 %)
- Germany (6.57 %)
- Belarus (5.08 %)
- Turkey (4.95 %)
- While the main exporters to Russia are
- Germany (10.1%)
- Belarus (5.52%)
- USA (5.43%)
- Italy (4.41%)
The Printing Industry in Russia
Desktop TIJ Printer for sale
- As the economy in Russia has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- The Russian printing industry is projected to rise at a 0.53 percent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) over the next five years. The market is being driven by factors such as increasing Internet dependence, smartphones, and cloud storage. The printing industry in Russia is growing at a rate of 10-11 percent per year, according to reports.
- The most profitable service is lithographic printing, which is used in magazines, catalogs, ads, and label and wrapper printing. Toners and inks are among the market's consumables. Clone printing cartridges are posing a threat to the segment's development, as they eat into the revenue stream generated by refills and originals.
- Investing in emerging technologies such as 3D printing, print packaging, and multi-function printers will help the printer market grow (MFPs). The market will expand exponentially as demand for color prints at fair prices increases.
- As a result, more people in Russia are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
The Packaging Industry in Russia
Industrial Printer: Handheld TIJ Printer Standard
- Russia's packaging industry was estimated at 129 billion dollars. 2 billion units in 2019 and is forecast to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0. 7% between 2019 and 2024
- In Russia, the packaging industry was primarily driven by market demand for appealing packaging.
- During the period 2019-2024, rigid plastics are projected to develop at the fastest rate. The growing market for lightweight and durable packaging formats is propelling the Russian packaging industry forward.
- Despite the country's weak economy, Russia's major consumer industries have managed to increase demand. This suggests that the country will continue to be a desirable market for packaging.
- This boosting economy in Russia will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
The Manufacturing Industry in Russia
- According to BP, a British oil and gas company, Russia is ranked second in terms of total proved reserves and production for natural gas, and tenth and third in terms of total proved reserves and production for oil, respectively.
- In March 2020, industrial production rose by 0.3 percent year over year, a major slowdown from the 3.3 percent growth in February and the smallest expansion since May 2019.
- According to BP, Russia is ranked second in total proved reserves and production for natural gas, and tenth and third in total proved reserves and production for oil, respectively. Furthermore, with the support of the Russian government and the efforts of Russian businesses, some industries, led by the steel and chemical industries, are expected to become competitive in the medium to long term.
- Hence, Russia’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Russia
Camainks uses Port of Novorossiysk when exporting printing products to Russia.
- Port of Novorossiysk
- The Port of St. Petersburg
- The Port of Vladivostok
- The Port of Kaliningrad
- The Port of Murmansk
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Novorossiysk when exporting to our clients in Russia. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
Domino BK 0101 Ink for bulk purchases
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Citronix cij inks
- Other printer spare parts
What Printers and Ink Do Russia Import?
Although Russia does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Russia still needs to import from countries such as China, Germany, Belarus, USA and Italy. This demand for importing printers and ink in Russia is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Russia imports from these countries include,
- Inkjet Printer
- Continuous Inkjet Printer
- Citronix Printers
- Domino Printer
- Videojet Printer
Compatible Hitachi TH 70 Make Up for industrial printers
- Hitachi Parts
- Linx 1512 Solvent
- Risograph Ink
- Laser Marking Machine
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Russia?
How to buy 30W Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine
- In order to track and regulate the movement of products identified as sensitive by member states or the international community, the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) maintains a single list of goods to which import and export restrictions and prohibitions apply.
- Import licenses are granted in Russia by the Ministry of Industry and Trade in compliance with the EAEU's uniform licensing laws. For each item imported, importers must fill out a Russian customs freight declaration.
- Contracts, trade records such as commercial invoices and packing lists, transport documents, import permits, technical enforcement of technical protection certificates, certificates of origin, sanitary certificates, import authorization and licenses, and documents confirming validity of declarants/brokers/agents.
- No later than 24 months before the date of entry into force of the technical regulations authorized by this resolution (the Russian Federation's Ministry of Industry and Trade) prepare and submit draft resolutions notifying new chemicals and the procedure for the establishment and maintenance of the registry of chemicals and mixtures.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Russia’s import regulations.
Why Should Russia Import Printers and Ink?
Markem Imaje 9175 Ink supply
Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Russia require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Russia, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Russia can have variant product quality.
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Russia?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Russia. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and markem imaje 2200 to clients in Russia. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation.
We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.