An Overview of Slovakia
- Slovakia has a population of5.45 million
- Official Language: Slovak
- Total Area:49,035 km²
Economic Statistics of Slovakia
Slovakia has reached a GDP of 105.1 billion USD. Its largest industries are
- Food and beverage processing
- Petroleum products
- The breakdown of Slovakia GDP Composition includes
- Service (58.1%)
- Industry (28.87%)
- Agriculture (2.53%)
- The mainimporters of Slovakia’s goods are
- Germany (22.1%)
- Czech Republic (10.6%)
- Poland (7.9%)
- France (7.3%)
- Hungary (6.4%)
- While the mainexporters to Slovakia are
- Germany (21%)
- Czech Republic (11%)
- Poland (6.4%)
- Vietnam (5.6%)
The Printing Industry in Slovakia
- Slovakia's printing industry is worth €495.7 million and is ranked 16th in Europe in 2021(of 24 total EU countries). The industry's ranking has dropped from 16th in 2016 to 18th this year.
- In 2021, the Printing industry in Slovakia will have a market value of €495.7 million, as calculated by sales. Between 2016 and 2021, the Printing industry in Slovakia grew at an annual rate of 8.8 percent on average.
- As of 2021, there are 1,280 printing companies in Slovakia, up 9.3 percent from 2020. Between 2016 and 2021, the number of businesses in the Printing industry in Slovakia increased by 9.3 percent per year on average.
- As a result, more people in Slovakia are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
Handheld TIJ Printer Standard for sale
The Packaging Industry in Slovakia
- In the United States, the packaging industry is divided into two categories: material type (paper, glass, plastic, and metal) and end-user industry (Food, Beverage, Healthcare, Cosmetics, Personal Care & Household Care, and Industrial).
- Flexible plastic packaging solutions have been in high demand around the nation's end-user industry sectors, including food, retail, consumer goods, pharmaceuticals, and others.
- The demand has been fueled by the gradual increase in urbanization, a strong expats population, and shifting diet andlifestyle among local residents.
- This boosting economy in Slovakia willcontinue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
Industrial Printer: CIJ Printer (IPS-C200) 34 Dot
The Manufacturing Industry in Slovakia
In Slovakia, Manufacturing is the most important sector and accounts for 85 percent of total production. The biggest segments within Manufacturing are: Motor vehicles, computer products, machinery and equipment, basic metals, rubber products, fabricated metal products, refined petroleum products, and electrical equipment.
Slovakia's industrial production surged 6.8 percent over a year earlier in December of 2020, after increasing 2.2 percent in the previous month. It was the second straight increase in industrial activity and the strongest since March of 2019. In December, 10 out of 15 activities registered growth, especially the manufacture of transport equipment.
Slovakia's industrial production rose 1 percent over a year earlier in February of 2021, following a 3.9 percent slump in January and compared with market expectations of a 1 percent fall. In February, 7 out of 15 activities registered increases, in particular the manufacture of machinery (18.4 percent vs 0.9 percent in January) and transport equipment (1.6 percent vs -15 percent).
- Hence, Slovakia’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand forprinting and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Slovakia
Camainks uses the Port of Bratislava when exporting printing products to Slovakia
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Koper when exporting to our clients in Slovakia. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
Citronix cij inks
Other printer spare parts
Domino BK 0101 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Slovakia Import?
Although Slovakia does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Slovakia still needs to import from countries such as Germany, Czech Republic, China, Poland, and Vietnam. This demand for importing printers and ink in Slovakia is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Slovakia imports from these countries include,
Compatible Hitachi TH 60 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Slovakia?
- Goods brought into this customs territory are subject to customs control from the time of entry until all customs formalities are completed. A Summary Declaration is filed after the products have been presented to customs officials and covers the goods. The customs authorities may, however, grant a filing period that cannot exceed the first working day after the goods are submitted to customs.
- Medicines for personal use are items that can be imported. Counterfeit merchandise is prohibited. Limited objects include the following: At the first point of entry on EU territory, cats, dogs, and ferrets must undergo a mandatory health inspection.
- Under the provisions of the Toxic and Hazardous Chemical Substances Act No. 52/1988 and the above legislation, the manufacture of such products that pose a danger to public welfare, human health and safety, or the environment is prohibited unless specified conditions, limitations, or standards are met.
- Prior to each import, some products require administrative approval or an import license; in other cases, open administrative approval is granted with no restrictions. Labeling requirements and/or limits on the selling and use of the products are examples ofmarketing conditions.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Slovakia’s importregulations.
How to buy 20W Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Slovakia Import Printers and Ink?
- Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Slovakia require printers and ink promptly.
- High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Slovakia, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
- Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Slovakia can have variant productquality.
Squid SI 255 Ink supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Slovakia?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Slovakia. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and markem imaje 2200 to clients in Slovakia. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation.
We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.