An Overview of Slovenia
- Slovenia has a population of2.081 million
- Official Language:Slovenian
- Total Area:20,271 km²
Economic Statistics of Slovenia
- Slovenia has reached a GDP of54.17 billion USD. Its largest industries are
- Automotive parts
- Electrical appliances
- Food processing
- The breakdown of Slovenia GDP Composition includes
- Services (56.87%)
- Industry (28.4%)
- Agriculture (1.98%)
- The main importers of Slovenia’s goods are
- Germany (18%)
- Switzerland (12.1%)
- Italy (9.31%)
- Croatia (8.01%)
- Austria (6.37%)
- While the main exporters to Slovenia are
- Germany (14%)
- Switzerland (12.6%)
- Italy (10.8%)
- Austria (7.49%)
The Printing Industry in Slovenia
- As the economy in Slovenia has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- Commercial printing services are primarily provided by companies in the printing industry in Slovenia, including lithography, gravure, flexography, letterpress, and digital printing. Printers also provide screen printing on stationery, labels, clothes, and textiles. This sector includes companies that print and bind leaflets and books without printing.
- In recent years, digital services have displaced offset printing, gaining a greater share of the printing industry. The key reasons for this growth are advancements in digital technology, increased marketing and customization of printed products, and the expansion of the conventional printer's business model to include other related services.
- Slovenia is rapidly establishing itself as a print producer and manufacturer of printed paper products for export. Quality levels are steadily improving, and large manufacturing facilities are being built.
- As a result, more people in Slovenia are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
CIJ Printer for sale
The Packaging Industry in Slovenia
- The packaging industry in Slovenia was mainly driven by consumer demand for attractive packaging. Rigid plastics are expected to grow at the fastest pace between 2019 and 2024. The Slovenia packaging industry is being propelled forward by the rising demand for lightweight and durable packaging.
- Slovenia's main consumer industries have continued to raise demand despite the country's poor economy. This means that the country will remain a desirable packaging segment. Demand for industrial inkjet printers, printing machinery, printing parts, as well as printing consumables such as inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions will continue to rise as Slovenia's economy improves.
- The Packaging Services industry is expected to continue growing in revenue over the next five years even as the economy recovers from the COVID-19-induced recession, owing to improved demand across the industry's key markets.
- This boosting economy in Slovenia will continue to drive demand forindustrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
Industrial Printer: CIJ Printer (IPS-C200) 34 Dot
The Manufacturing Industry in Slovenia
- Manufacturing accounts for 90% of total production in Slovenia, making it the most important sector of the economy.
- Electrical machinery, electronics, vehicles, chemicals, processed food, textiles, paper and paper products, and wood products are among the most important Slovene industries. There are also developments in ferrous metallurgy and rolling mill products, aluminum reduction and rolled products, and lead and zinc smelting.
- Fabricated metal goods, with the exception of machinery and equipment, electrical equipment, motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers, rubber and plastic products, machinery and equipment, foodproducts, and basic metals, are the most important segments within manufacturing.
Slovenia is a convenient place to find skilled labor for a variety of sectors, making it simple for investors to find talent. Other benefits include company and employee adaptability, industry legislation, investment incentives, a 19 percent corporate income tax limit, and investment tax exemptions.
- Hence, Slovenia’s expandingmanufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Slovenia
Camainks uses the port of Koper when exporting printing products to Slovenia
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Koper when exporting to our clients in Slovenia. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
Citronix cij inks
Other printer spare parts
Linx Bottling 1058 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Slovenia Import?
Although Slovenia does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Slovenia still needs to import from countries such as China, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and Austria. This demand for importing printers and ink in Slovenia is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Slovenia imports from these countries include,
Compatible Squid SI CIJ 9090 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Slovenia?
- The majorityof customs duties and value added taxes (VAT) are calculated as a percentage of the value of the products being imported. As a result, a common set of rules must be developed for determining the value of goods, which will then be used to calculate the customs duty.
- Prior to importing or exporting goods into or out of the European Union, EU traders must provide customs authorities with information on the goods (see Pre Arrival / Pre Departure Declarations). Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) provides efficient traders with trade facilitation steps.
- There are certain goods that are subject to import regulations such as tobacco, alcohol, currency, medicines as well as hazardous chemicals. Illicit drugs are prohibited for import into Slovenia.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important tofollow Slovenia’s import regulations.
How to buy 30W Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Slovenia Import Printers and Ink?
- Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Slovenia require printers and ink promptly.
- High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Slovenia, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
- Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Slovenia can have variant product quality.
Domino BK 0101 Ink supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Slovenia?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Slovenia. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and Markem Imaje 2200 to clients in Slovenia. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation.
We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.