An Overview of Spain
- Spain has a population of 46.7 million.
- Capital: Madrid
- Official Language: Spanish
- Total Area: 505,990 km²
- Currency: Spanish zloty
Economic Statistics of Spain
- Spain has reached a GDP of 1.28 trillion USD. Its largest industries are
- Ship building
- The breakdown of Spain’ GDP Composition includes
- Services (74.2%)
- Industry (23.2%)
- Agriculture (2.6%)
- The main importers of Spain’s goods are
- France (15.1%)
- Germany (11.3%)
- Italy (7.8%)
- Portugal (7.1%)
- United Kingdom (6.9%)
- While the main exporters to Spain are
- Germany (14.2%)
- France (11.9%)
- Italy (6.8%)
- Netherlands (5.1%)
The Printing Industry in Spain
- As the economy in Spain has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- Industry revenue is expected to decrease at a compound annual rate of 2.2% over the five years through 2021 to €4.5 billion. This trend includes expected growth of 4.7% in 2021 due to the sharp drop in revenue in the previous year.
- The economy's expected recovery from the effects of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, owing to the reopening of businesses later in the year is likely to stimulate demand for print products.
- Exiting players Digitalization is anticipated to advance further, with digital applications offer various substitutes to internet products.
- As a result, more people in Spain are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
Industrial Printer: CIJ Printer
The Packaging Industry in Spain
- The Spanish packaging industry was valued at 72. 2 billion units in 2019 is further anticipated to grow marginally in the years to come. Rigid metal packaging was the fastest growing pack material between the period 2014-2019.
- The increasing demand for craft beers, with a desire for quality products, is expected to drive the packaging industry in the region. For instance, Pertainer, in 2017, for its PET packaging did see an increase in demand from micro and craft brewers in Spain and Portugal.
- The packaging industry in Spain is expected to register a CAGR of 12% during the forecast period (2021 - 2026). The industry comprises more than 2,100 companies, which employ over 70,000 workers. These numbers are expected to increase shortly.
- This boosting economy in Spain will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
CIJ Printer (IPS-C200) 34 Dot for sale
The Manufacturing Industry in Spain
- In Spain, manufacturing is the most important sector of industry and accounts for 82 percent of total production. The biggest segments within Manufacturing are: Food products (12 percent of total production); fabricated metal products, except machinery and equipment (9 percent); motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers (6 percent); chemicals and chemical products (6 percent); other non-metallic mineral products (5 percent); rubber and plastic products (4 percent); machinery and equipment (4 percent); basic metals (4 percent); and beverages (4 percent).
- Manufacturing Production in Spain decreased 3.90 percent in January of 2021 over the same month in the previous year.
- Manufacturing Production in Spain is expected to be 8.20 percent by the end of this quarter, according to Trading Economics global macro models and analysts expectations. Looking forward, we estimate Manufacturing Production in Spain to stand at 5.50 in 12 months time. In the long-term, the Spain Manufacturing Production is projected to trend around 3.80 percent in 2022 and 3.20 percent in 2023, according to our econometric models.
- Hence, Spain’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Spain
Camainks uses the Port of Algeciras when exporting printing products to Spain
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Algeciras when exporting to our clients in Spain. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Citronix CIJ inks
- and other printer spare parts
Linx 1010 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Spain Import?
Although Spain does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Spain still needs to import from countries such as Germany, France, China, Netherlands, and Italy. This demand for importing printers and ink in Spain is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Spain imports from these countries include,
Compatible Hitachi TH 70 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Spain?
- Spain as a member of the European Union is also a member of the EU Customs Union. The Spanish customs authority is the Agencia Tributaria (Tax Authority)
- Spain has adopted the Common Tariff (CCT) of the EU that applies to goods imported from outside Europe. In general, EU external import duties are relatively low, especially for industrial goods (3 – 5% on average).
- All goods imported into the EU must be declared to the customs authorities of the respective country using the Single Administrative Document (SAD), which is the common import declaration form for all EU countries. This document is used for trade with non-EU countries and for the movement of non-EU goods within the EU.
- The documents required for shipments include items such as the commercial invoice, bill of landing or airway bill, packing list, insurance documents, and when required, special certificates of origin, sanitation, and ownership.
- An application for grant of license for hazardous chemicals shall be accompanied by an EIA of the project or industrial activity involving generation, collection, consignment, transport, treatment, disposal, storage, handling or import of a hazardous substance in respect of which the license is sought.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Spain’s import regulations.
How to buy Markem Imaje 9175 Ink supply
Why Should Spain Import Printers and Ink?
Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Spain require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Spain, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Spain can have variant product quality.
Desktop TIJ Printer for sale
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Spain?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Spain. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and Markem Imaje 2200 to clients in Spain. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation. We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.