An Overview of Sweden
- Sweden has a population of 10.16 million.
- Capital: Stockholm
- Official Language: Swedish
- Total Area: 450,295 km²
- Currency: Swedish Krona
Economic Statistics of Sweden
- Sweden has reached a GDP of $3 trillion USD. Its largest industries are
- Iron and Steel
- Precision Equipment
- Pulp and Paper
- Food Processing
- Motor vehicles
- The breakdown of Sweden’ GDP Composition includes
- Services (65.4%)
- Industry (33.0%)
- Agriculture (1.6%)
- The main importers of Sweden’s goods are
- Germany (11.0%)
- Norway (10.2%)
- Finland (6.9%)
- United States (6.8%)
- Denmark (6.8%)
- While the main exporters to Sweden are
- Germany (18.7%)
- Netherlands (8.8%)
- Norway (8.2%)
- Denmark (7.2%)
- United Kingdom (5.2%)
The Printing Industry in Sweden
- As the economy in Sweden has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- Sweden is the major provider of printing services in Scandinavian countries representing more than one third of this region market. The printing services sector in Scandinavia has changed significantly recently as a result of the overcapacity being observed in the industry.
- Printing industry in Sweden has the strongest contribution to the GDP among the Scandinavian countries. The most profitable and developed sectors of the printing industry in Sweden are printing advertisements, periodicals, and books printing.
- Paper industry resources contribute greatly to the development of the printing industry, as the northern Europe is one of the three regions dominating global industry.
- As a result, more people in Sweden are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
Desktop TIJ Printer for sale
The Packaging Industry in Sweden
- Some of the major packaging companies are Tetra Laval, International Paper Company, Rengo, WestRock, Graphic Packaging International Corporation, and Smurfit Kappa.
- With focus now shifting towards eco-friendly and sustainability, paper packaging is expected to gain traction with many countries pushing for paper packaging products over plastic packaging, which poses significant threat to environment.
- Higher recycling demand will push the use of paper as packaging material further, with consumers and businesses looking for solutions which helps in cost reduction as well as helps in keeping environment safe, while keeping government regulations intact.
- This boosting economy in Sweden will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
Industrial printer: VJ 1510 Printer Original
The Manufacturing Industry in Sweden
- Sweden has a strong and successful manufacturing/industrial engineering sector that accounts for 20 percent of the country's GDP or $110 billion, with advanced manufacturing bringing in approximately $38 billion. The sector accounts for 75 percent of Swedish exports and creates over 1 million jobs.
- Engineering, including the automotive industry, is by far the largest manufacturing industry, producing about half of industrial value added.
- Sufficient investment in both R&D and innovation will continue to enable a successful sector transformation. Currently the industries’ annual R&D investments are around USD 13 billion.
- Hence, Sweden’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Sweden
Camainks uses Gothemburg port when exporting printing products to Sweden
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Gothemburg when exporting to our clients in Sweden. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Citronix CIJ inks
- Other printer spare parts
Markem Imaje 5132 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Sweden Import?
Although Sweden does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Sweden still needs to import from countries such as Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, and United States. This demand for importing printers and ink in Sweden is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Sweden imports from these countries include,
Compatible Hitachi TH 70 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Sweden?
- The official model for written declarations to customs is the Single Administrative Document (SAD). The SAD describes goods and their movement around the world and is essential for trade outside the EU or trade of non-EU goods.
- Goods brought into the EU customs territory are, from the time of their entry, subject to customs supervision until customs formalities are completed. Goods are covered by a Summary Declaration, which is filed once the items have been presented to customs officials.
- Sweden applies the EU customs laws and coherent regulations, as well as common customs tariffs from the United States and other non-EU countries. When products enter the EU, they need to be declared to customs according to their classification in the Combined Nomenclature (CN).
- Most industrial products imported to Sweden are subject to customs duty varying from zero percent to 15 percent. Duty rates for foodstuffs can be higher, as they are based on the weight of the commodity. The value for customs purposes is directly based on the value of transaction: product price, transportation, and insurance.
- The Prior Informed Consent Regulation administers the import and export of certain hazardous chemicals and places obligations on companies who wish to export.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Sweden’s import regulations.
How to buy 30W Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Sweden Import Printers and Ink?
Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Sweden require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Sweden, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Sweden can have variant product quality.
How to buy Linx 1010 Ink Supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Sweden?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Sweden. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and Markem Imaje 2200 to clients in Sweden. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation. We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.