An Overview of Tunisia
- Tunisia has a population of11.69 million
- Capital: Tunis
- Official Language:Arabic
- Total Area:163,610 km2
- Currency:Tunisian dinar
Economic Statistics of Tunisia
Tunisia has reached a GDP of 38.8 billion USD. Its largest industries are
- Oil Mining
- Renewable Energy And Electricity
- Automotive Parts, Equipment, And Services
- The breakdown of Tunisia GDP Composition includes
- Services (63.8%)
- Agriculture (10.1%)
- Industry (26.2%)
- The main importers of Tunisia’s goodsare
- France (29%)
- Italy (16.1%)
- Germany (12.8%)
- Spain (3.77%)
- Libya (3.6%)
- While the main exporters toTunisia are
- Italy (15.3%)
- France (14.2%)
- Germany (6.76%)
- Algeria (6.63%)
The Printing Industry in Tunisia
As the economy in Tunisia has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- According to the report, and according to experts, the food and pharmaceutical packaging sectors are driving the growth of the printing industry in Tunisia. The printing industry is booming due to the large and growing middle class, as well as the growth of organized retailing in the region.
- The rapid growth of exports, which necessitates superior packaging standards for the international market, is another factor that has given significant stimulus to the printing machinery industry. As a result, the need for Indian companies to implement better printing methods, materials, and machinery to guarantee quality has become critical.
- The print-packaging industry has already made the transition from heavy machinery to software-based operations. Digital printing, also known as fast printing, is the industry's second-largest category, mostly used by small businesses in need of quick turnaround printing solutions.
- As a result, more people in Tunisia are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
CIJ Printer for sale
The Packaging Industry in Tunisia
- Plastic packaging for cement in Tunisia has recently been approved by the Tunisian government. The decision, according to environmentalists, is a step backwards in terms of environmental preservation. This decision comes as the world moves closer to prohibiting the use of plastic bags.
- Processing equipment and supplies for the food and beverage industry, as well as personal care plastic container manufacturers and cleaning and sanitizing products, all present major opportunities for packaging businesses.
- As most industries move away from the use of plastic for packaging purposes, there has been an increase in the use of alternative means such as paper to package items.
- This boostingeconomy in Tunisia will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
Industrial Printer: Desktop TIJ Printer
The Manufacturing Industry in Tunisia
- Tunisia has pursued an economic model based on exports and industrialization since the 1970s, which has been supported by the passage of investor-friendly legislation and public investment in infrastructure and human resources. Manufacturing has been the foundation of the country's GDP growth for the past 40 years, demonstrating the effectiveness of this strategy.
- Textiles, agribusiness, pharmaceuticals, and mechanical, electrical, and electronic manufacturing are only a few of the industries that have thrived. Near proximity to European markets, a favorable logistics infrastructure, and an inexpensive and skilled labor force all help to boost exports.
- Tunisia's growth is expected to increase as a result of new capital spending on transportation projects and a new investment law that went into effect in 2017 and is expected to boost investor interest and activity.
- Hence, Tunisia’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand forprinting and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Tunisia
Camainks uses the Port of Tunis when exporting printing products to Tunisia
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Tunis when exporting to our clients in Tunisia. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
Citronix cij inks
Other printer spare parts
Linx 1010 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Tunisia Import?
Although Tunisia does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Tunisia still needs to import from countries such as Italy, France, China, Germany, and Algeria. This demand for importing printers and ink in Tunisia is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Tunisia imports from these countries include,
Compatible Hitachi TH 60 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Tunisia?
- Tunisian law bans the export of foreign currency from Tunisia as payment for imports before documents confirming shipment of the goods to the country are presented to a bank.
- Freight forwarder or Tunisian Customs documents are commonly used for this purpose. By submitting these documents to their commercial banks, importers may receive hard currency for payment. In previous transactions, US exporters used confirmed, irrevocable letters of credit and letters of credit approving "payment against records" to ensure payment.
- Importing products does not necessitate any special paperwork, apart from any relevant import license specifications. Imports of explosives, military, and security equipment are strictly regulated and only permitted with a license. Narcotics and pornographic materials is strictly prohibited.
- Hazardous goods and chemicals should be clearly marked and documentedwhen importing to Tunisia. Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Tunisia’s importregulations.
How to buy 20W Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Tunisia Import Printers and Ink?
- Availability - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in Tunisia require printers and ink promptly.
- High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Tunisia, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
- Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Tunisia can have variant product quality.
Markem Imaje 9175 ink supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Tunisia?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in Tunisia. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and markem imaje 2200 to clients in Tunisia. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation.
We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.