An Overview of United States
- United States has a population of 328.2 million
- Capital: Washington, D.C.
- Official Language: English
- Total Area: 9.834 million km²
- Currency: USD
Economic Statistics of United States
- United States has reached a GDP of $20.93 trillion USD. Its largest industries are
- Real estate, renting and leasing
- State and Local government
- Finance and Insurance
- Durable manufacturing
- Health/Social care
- Retail trade
- The breakdown of United States GDP Composition includes
- Agriculture (0.9 %)
- Service (77.4 %)
- Industry (18.2 %)
- The main importers of United States’ goods are
- Canada (18%))
- Mexico (16%)
- Japan (4.6%)
- United Kingdom (4.1%)
- While the main exporters to United States are
- Mexico (14.4 %)
- China (18.16%)
- Canada (12.7 %)
- Japan (5.73 %)
- Germany (5.08 %)
The Printing Industry in United States
VJ6320 LH TTO Printer Original for sale
- As the economy in United States has grown, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks and makeups and cleaning solutions.
- In 2021, the Printing industry has a market value of $68.7 billion dollars, as calculated by sales.
- The Printing industry in the United States ranks 15th in terms of market size and is the 150th largest in the world. A diminishing life cycle stage and intense competition are the key negative factors that affect this industry.
- Printing products are mostly used by magazine, newspaper, database, and book publishers. As a result, as these sectors expand, the Printing industry produces more income. Demand from the publishing industry is projected to grow, creating an opportunity for the industry.
- As a result, more people in United States are looking for printers for sale whether from domestic sources or via imports.
The Packaging Industry in United States
Industrial Printer: VJ 1610 Printer Original
- In the United States, the packaging industry is divided into two categories: material type (paper, glass, plastic, and metal) and end-user industry (Food, Beverage, Healthcare, Cosmetics, Personal Care & Household Care, and Industrial).
- Over the forecast period of 2020 to 2025, the packaging industry in the United States is projected to expand at a CAGR of 3.5%. The United States is one of North America's fastest-growing packaging markets.
- By 2024, it is estimated to have increased from 596.8 billion units in 2019 to 636.1 billion units. Flexible plastic packaging solutions have been in high demand around the nation's end-user industry sectors, including food, retail, consumer goods, pharmaceuticals, and others.
- The demand has been fueled by the gradual increase in urbanization, a strong expats population, and shifting diet and lifestyle among local residents.
- This boosting economy in United States will continue to drive demand for industrial inkjet printer, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make ups and cleaning solutions.
The Manufacturing Industry in United States
- Manufacturers in the United States produce 11.39 percent of the economy's overall production and employ 8.51 percent of the labor force. In 2018, manufacturing production totaled $2,334.60 billion.
- Manufacturing provided for 11% of total U.S. GDP in the third quarter of 2020. In 2019, manufactured goods had accounted for 82 percent of all exported products, as per the Chamber of Commerce.
- The United States is the third largest producer in the world. Information technology, supply chain technologies like containerization, businesses unbundling activities that were in one place or industry, decreased trade barriers, and competition from low-cost developing countries are all contributing to the evolution of manufacturing.
- Hence, United States’ expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of United States
Camainks uses the Port of Los Angeles when exporting printing products to United States.
- Port of Los Angeles
- Port of New York and New Jersey
- Port of Long Beach
- Port of Savannah
- Port of Houston
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest Port of Los Angeles when exporting to our clients in United States. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables including:
Markem Imaje 5132 Ink for bulk purchases
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Citronix cij inks
- Other printer spare parts
What Printers and Ink Do United States Import?
Although United States does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, United States still needs to import from countries such as China, Mexico, Canada, Japan, and Germany. This demand for importing printers and ink in United States is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that United States imports from these countries include,
- Inkjet Printer
- Continuous Inkjet Printer
- Citronix Printers
- Domino Printer
- Videojet Printer
Compatible Make Up MC-2YL812 for industrial printers
- Hitachi Parts
- Linx 1512 Solvent
- Risograph Ink
- Laser Marking Machine
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to United States?
How to buy 20W Fly Fiber Laser Marking Machine
- When a shipment arrives in the United States, the buyer, recipient, or designated licensed customs broker should file entry documents with the port director at the port of entry for the items.
- Imported goods must arrive inside the port of entry, distribution of the merchandise must be allowed by CBP, and estimated duties must be charged to enter the United States legally.
- The importer of record is in charge of arranging for the goods to be inspected and released. Entry records must be filed at a location designated by the port director within 15 calendar days of the day a shipment arrives at a U.S. port of entry.
- The port director will need an Entry Manifest or Application, as well as a Special Permit for Immediate Delivery or other type of merchandise release. Evidence of right to enter, commercial invoice or a pro forma invoice if a commercial invoice is unavailable, packaging lists, if applicable, and other documentation required to assess merchandise admissibility are required.
- When importing or exporting dangerous chemicals, US Customs, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Administration, and other regulations must be observed.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow United States’ import regulations.
Why Should United States Import Printers and Ink?
Linx 1010 Ink Supply
Availability - - The local industry has limited capacity and some clients in United States require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in United States, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in United States can have variant product quality.
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for United States?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, there are many domestic manufacturers and distributors available in United States. However, if you looking for large quantities of inks, make ups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and markem imaje 2200 to clients in United States. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation.
We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.