Overview of Bulgaria
- Bulgaria has a population of 6,948,445 people.
- Capital: Sofia
- Official Language: Cyrillic
- Total Area: 110,993.6 km2
- Currency: Lev (BGN)
Economic Statistics of Bulgaria
- Bulgaria has reached a GDP (PPP) of 170.9 billion USD. Its largest industries are;
- Electricity, gas and water
- Food, beverage and tobacco
- Machinery and equipment
- Automotive parts
- Base metals
- The breakdown of Bulgaria GDP Composition includes;
- Agriculture 3.19%
- Industry 22.3%
- Services 60.68%
- The main importers of Bulgaria’s goods are;
- Germany 15.7%
- Romania 8.3%
- Italy 7.4%
- Greece 6.2%
- Turkey 7.1%
- While the leading exporters to Bulgaria are;
- Germany 11.1%
- Russia 8.6%
- Italy 7.4%
- Romania 6.9%
- Turkey 6.9%
The Printing Industry in Bulgaria
- As Bulgaria’s economy grows, there is an increased need to buy printers and consumables such as inks, cleaning solutions and makeups.
- Bulgaria’s printing industry has about 800 printing companies and 2,000 printing machine. Most of the companies (70%) are small companies working on the embroidering of wedding clothes, table clothes, and sportswear and advertising items.
- Since most industrial machines are flat-head, there is an increased demand for high-speed multi-head and complex printing machines and printing parts.
- Bulgaria is preparing to host the FESPA’s Innovation and Trends 2021-Wide Format Graphics & Décor on 26-27 May 2021. It will be a virtual event that aims to help people in the printing industry learn the key print technology suppliers and the new trends in the industry.
- As a result, more people in Bulgaria are looking for printers for sale from domestic sources and international sources.
TIJ Printer Single Head EA for sale
The Packaging Industry in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria is one of the European countries, and the packaging industry in Europe increased by 2.1% per year from 2014 to 2018 with more than 1 billion packaging units. In 2018, Bulgaria recorded the highest CARG (12.08%) in the packaging industry.
- Its leading packaging companies include Babanovi, Chaika, EngView, Gotmar, Tallpack, KAM-919, and Unipack-V.
- Some of the most used and produced packaging materials in Bulgaria are paper, cardboard, corrugated and plastic packaging. The material’s needs are in high demand, and the future’s need is also targeted to go higher.
- This boosting economy in Bulgaria will continue to push higher the demand for printers, printing parts, equipment and consumables such as inks, makeups and cleaning solutions.
Industrial Printer: VJ6230 LH TTO Printer Original
The Manufacturing Industry in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria is one of Europe’s largest zinc, lead and copper producers and approximately 10% of the world’s hydraulic machinery. Besides, the Sofia area, Gabrovo, Vratsa and Stara Zagora are the industrial districts in Bulgaria.
- Bulgaria’s electrical engineering and electronics sector has seen steady growth since 2000. As a result, the country has been exporting more than 75% of its electronics.
- The main importers of Bulgaria’s electronic products are the EU countries, the USA, and Russia. Besides, international companies such as Hyundai Heavy Industries, Liebherr, and Schyneider have ventured into Bulgaria’s manufacturing industry.
Hence, Bulgaria’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs Bulgaria
- Port of Varna
- Port of Nessebar
- Port of Kavarna
- Port of Balchik
- Port of Venets
Camainks uses the port of Varna when exporting printing products to Bulgaria
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Varna when exporting to our clients in Bulgaria. We have shipped items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables, including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Willet inks
- and other printer spare parts.
Hitachi JP K 72 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Bulgaria Import?
Bulgaria has some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer; Bulgaria still needs to import from countries like Germany, Russia and Italy. This demand for importing printers and ink in Bulgaria is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Bulgaria imports from these countries include,
Compatible Markem Imaje 8188 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Bulgaria?
- To import printers and ink to Bulgaria, you require documents such as Customs declaration and a post-clearance examination of the relevant form.
- Also, you should submit the invoice, certificate of origin, insurance policy, a specification and an Economic Operators Registration and Identification number (EORI) and a packing list.
- Also, Bulgaria Customs will handle all the import tax and duty requirements for your printers and printing parts.
- When importing chemicals in volumes above 1 ton per year, you should adhere to Registration, Evaluation and Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH), requiring you to register your products with a central European Chemicals Agency (ECHA).
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is essential to follow Bulgaria’s import regulations.
How to buy 30W Static CO2 Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Bulgaria Import Printers and Ink?
Availability: The local industry has limited capacity, and some clients in Bulgaria require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Bulgaria, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Bulgaria can have variant product quality.
Videojet Ink V 20943 ink supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Bulgaria?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, many domestic manufacturers and distributors are available in Bulgaria. However, if you are looking for large quantities of inks, makeups and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and markem imaje 2200 to clients in Bulgaria. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation.
We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.