An Overview of Israel
- Israel has a population of 8,655,535 people, according to the UN data.
- Capital: Jerusalem
- Official Language: Hebrew
- Total Area: 22,072 km2
- Currency: New Shekel (ILS)
Economic Statistics of Israel
- Israel has reached a GDP (PPP) of 334.675 USD. Its largest industries are;
- High technology products such as aviation, telecommunications equipment, and fiber optic
- Chemical products
- Diamond cutting
- The breakdown of Israel GDP Composition include;
- Agriculture 2.4%
- Industry 26.5%
- Services 69.5%
- The main importers of Israel’s goods are;
- The United States 27.5%
- The United Kingdom 8.5%
- Hong Kong 5.1%
- Netherlands 3.7%
- While the leading exporters to Israel are;
- China 16.6%
- The United States 13.5%
- Germany 6.6%
- Turkey 6.2%
- Italy 4.1%
The Printing Industry in Israel
- As Israel’s economy grows, there is an increased need to buy printers and consumables such as inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions.
- Israel's printing industry is blossoming like never before due to advanced technology especially in 3D printing. According to estimations, the Startup Nation produces about 40% of all 3D printers globally.
- In Jerusalem, the Hebrew University launched The 3D and Function Printing Center in 2015, the first printing institution in Israel. It is a favorable research center for 3D printing experts.
- Another modern trend in Israel’s printing industry is 3DMTP. It provides a patent-pending software service that helps to come up with 3D printing architectural models.
- As a result, more people in Israel are looking for printers for sale from local sources and imports.
VJ 1610 DH Double Head Printer original for sale
The Packaging Industry in Israel
- The Packaging Industry in Israel is expanding, and the need to go after ‘green’ packaging materials is on demand. This is to reduce plastic pollution to the environment.
- Entrepreneurs Joseph Siani and Lior Itai came together and combined their long-term experience in packaging and hi-tech industries. The two aim to reduce the amount of air population caused by plastic packaging materials.
- They came up with a sugarcane pulp-based packaging product called bagasse. The material is 100% natural and does not emit toxic substances into the environment.
- This boosting economy in Israel will continue to push higher the demand for industrial printers, printing equipment, printing parts, and printing consumables such as inks and cleaning solutions.
Industrial printer: VJ6320 LH TTO Printer Original
The Manufacturing Industry in Israel
- Israel has one of the best automotive technology industries in the world. Some of its recognized brands include Mobileye, Moovit, and WAZE.
- To advance the manufacturing industry, Israel’s Ministry of Economic and Industry’s Policy integrates IT Systems, Innovative and advanced material, and methods.
- Modernizing the manufacturing industry aims to meet the local and international demand and enhance business development in the country.
Hence, Israel’s expanding manufacturing sector has pushed higher the demand for printing and industrial ink such as Inkjet refills, Videojet ink, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Israel
- Port of Haifa
- Port of Ashdod
- Port of Eilat
Camainks uses the largest port of Haifa when exporting printing products to Israel
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Haifa when exporting to our clients in Israel. We have shipped items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables, including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Willet inks
- and other printer spare parts.
Videojet Ink V 20943 for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Israel Import?
Although Israel does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Israel still needs to import from countries such as China, the US, and Germany. This demand for importing printers and ink in Israel is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Israel imports from these countries include,
Compatible Hitachi TH TYPE A Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Israel?
- Printers and ink imported to Israel get checked by the Standards Institution of Israel (SII) under the Ministry of Economy and Industry
- Also, Israel has a labeling requirement that includes the country of origin label. The COO label should indicate the name and address of the manufacturer, name, and address of the Israel importer and contents, weight & volume of the printers and ink.
- Besides, you require the following documents for your importation process;
- Import permit from the Ministry of Economy and Industry
- Certificate of product compliance from SII
- Through the Ministry of Environmental Protection, Israel prosed a law to regulate the importation of chemicals to Israel. This law requires creating an existing chemical inventory that provides information about the chemical, risk assessment on selected chemicals, and risk management by providing limitations and prohibitions of some substances. From 1st March 2023, Nepal will start to implement this regulation.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is essential to follow Israel’s import regulations.
How to buy 30W Fly Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Israel Import Printers and Ink?
Availability: The local industry has limited capacity, and some clients in Israel require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Israel, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Israel can have variant product quality.
Videojet V 411 Ink supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Israel?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, many domestic manufacturers and distributors are available in Israel. However, if you are looking for large quantities of inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and markem imaje 2200 clients in Israel. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation.
We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.