An Overview of Italy
- Italy has a population of 60.3 million people.
- Capital: Rome
- Official Language: Italian
- Total Area: 301,340 KM2
- Currency: EURO (EUR)
Economic Statistics of Italy
- Italy has reached a GDP of 2.666 trillion USD. Its largest industries are;
- Luxury goods such as cars and clothing
- Precision machinery
- Chemical products
- The breakdown of Italy GDP Composition includes;
- Agriculture 1.9%
- Industry sector 21.4%
- Service 66.3%
- The leading importers of Italy's goods are;
- Germany 12.8%
- France 10.3%
- USA 9.8%
- Switzerland 5.8%
- The United Kingdom 5.2%
- While the leading exporters to Italy are;
- Germany 16.3%
- China 8.7%
- France 8.5%
- Netherlands 5.9%
- Spain 5.3%
The Printing Industry of Italy
- As Italy's economy grows, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions.
- In Italy, the leading companies that hold the largest market share in the printing industry include Elcograf SpA, Istituto Poligrafico e Zecca Dello Stato SpA, and Rotolito SpA.
- The printing industry in Italy is sizeable and provides revenue of about 10.6 billion EUR. Besides, it is the 3rd largest in the European countries.
- Also, the industry is a significant source of employment for most Italians. It employs more than 62,000 people.
- As a result, more Italy is looking for printers for sale from local manufacturers or via imports.
TIJ Printer Single Head EA for sale
The Packaging Industry in Italy
- In 2020, the packaging industry in Italy had a value of USD 9.57 billion. The industry expects to reach USD 11.99 billion by 2026, a CARG of 3.6% between 2021 -2026.
- The industry's growth is influenced by the increased standards of living and personal disposable income. As a result, Italians are going after packaged products such as food and beverages.
- Also, Italy is the 4th largest food manufacturer in Europe. It exports products such as wine, pasta, cheese, and canned tomatoes. Hence, there is an increased demand for packaging materials.
- This boosting economy in Italy will continue to drive the industrial Inkjet printers, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions demand.
Industrial Printer: VJ6330 RH TTO Printer original
The Manufacturing Industry in Italy
- The manufacturing industry in Italy is the most critical sector in production. It accounts for 88% of the production industry.
- Some of Italy's manufacturing industry's most significant segments include metallurgy and fabricated metal products, machinery and equipment, food, drink and tobacco, and finally, rubber and plastic products.
- Hence, Italy's expanding manufacturing sector has increased the demand for printing and industrial inksuch as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Italy
- Gioia Tauro port
- Ravenna port
- Venezia port
- Bari port
- Cagliari port
Camainks uses Gioia Tauro port when exporting printing products to Italy
For importing Inkjet and Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Gioia Tauro when exporting to our clients in Italy. We have shipped items such as laser printers, CIJ printers and Inkjet printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables, including;
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Citronix inks,
- and other printer spare parts
Markem Imaje 9090 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Italy Import?
Although Italy has local manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet, Italy still needs to import from countries such as Germany, China, and France. This demand for importing printers and ink in Italy is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Italy imports from these countries include;
Compatible Videojet V 705 Make up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Italy?
- You require a Single Administrative Document (SAD) that describes goods and their trade movement outside the European Union or non-EU products.
- Also, the products brought under EU customs territory are subject to customs supervision from entry to the completion of customs formalities.
- The products are covered by a Summary Declaration, which you fill once the goods are presented to the customs official.
- Italy has a body, the Integrated Tariff of the Community (TARIC), that shows various rules for importing specific goods to Italy.
- The Registration, Evaluation, and Authorization of Chemicals (REACH) body requires that all chemicals imported to Italy in volumes beyond 1 ton per year need to register with European Chemicals Agency (ECHA).
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is crucial to follow Italy's import regulations.
How to buy 30W Fly Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Italy Import Printers and Ink?
Availability:The local industry has limited capacity, and some clients in Italy require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Italy, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Italy can have variant product quality.
Linx 1039 ink supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Italy?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, many domestic manufacturers and distributors are available in Italy. However, if you are looking for large quantities of inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and Markem Imaje 2200 to clients in Italy. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation. We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.