An Overview of Serbia
- Serbia has a population of 8,737,371 people according to UN data by mid-year of 2020.
- Capital: Belgrade
- Official Language: Serbian
Total Area: 88,361 km2
- Currency: Serbian dinar (RSD)
Economic Statistics of Serbia
- Serbia has a GDP (PPP) of 141.927 billion USD. Its largest industries are;
- Motor vehicle
- Base metals
- Food processing
- The breakdown of Serbia GDP Composition includes;
- Agriculture 6.0%
- Industry 26.1%
- Services 67.9%
- The leading importers of Serbia’s goods in 2020 were;
- Germany 12.8%
- Italy 8.4%
- Bosnia & Herzegovina 7.1%
- Romania 6.5%
- Hungary 4.7%
- While the leading exporters to Serbia in 2020 were;
- Germany 13.6%
- China 12.5%
- Italy 8.4%
- Russia 6.0%
- Hungary 5.0%
The Printing Industry in Serbia
- As Serbia’s economy grows, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions.
- The country is preparing to host two printing tradeshows in 2021. One is the International Graphic, Paper and Creative Industry Tradeshow 2021 that will take place from 22-25th September 2021 at Belgrade. The next tradeshow will start from 25-26 November 2021 at Salzburg Exhibition Centre in Austria.
- The turnover of the printer, scanner, and multi-function device market in Serbia was 12.6 million USD in 2018. This market is expected to project a turnover of 12.2 million USD in 2021.
- One of the modern trends growing in the Serbian printing industry is the 3D printing. Most printing companies are shifting their business to this new trend.
- As a result, more people in Serbia are looking for printers for sale from local and international sources.
TIJ printer 4 Head for sale
The Packaging Industry in Serbia
- The most commonly used packaging material in Serbia is plastic. In 2015, its revenue held 41% of the total market share. The segment expects to grow in the coming years due to introduction of new products by the manufacturers in the market.
- Due to environmental pollution caused by polystyrene from plastics, Soma Bioworks, the White Lemur company’s project in Belgrade, has come up with Biosporin to replace polystyrene.
- According to Nikola Stanojević, Lemur manager, they provided design solutions for promotional and packages material when they realized the need for green materials in the packaging industry.
- This boosting economy in Serbia will continue to push higher the demand for printers, printing equipment, printing parts, and consumables such as inks and cleaning solutions.
Industrial printer: VJ6320 RH TTO Printer Original
The Manufacturing Industry in Serbia
- Most of the manufacturing activities in Serbia take place in the north near Belgrade. This is because the area has well- developed infrastructure and labor force, a large market, and the highest concentration of enterprises that suppliers materials and consumes the products.
- One of the significant manufacturing areas is Kragujevac. It is Serbia’s main automobile factory built by Fiat, an Italian company. On the other hand, Novi Sad plus other towns of the Vojvodina hosts textile production.
- Serbia’s manufacturing industry is growing. It increased by 1.40 % in February 2021 compared to February 2020.
Hence, Serbia’s expanding manufacturing industry has pushed higher the demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Serbia
- Port of Belgrade
- Port of Karlovy Vary
- Port of Novi Sad
- Port of Kragujevac
Camainks uses the port of Belgrade when exporting printing products to Serbia
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Belgrade when exporting to our clients in Serbia. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables, including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Markem Imaje inks
- and other printer spare parts.
Markem-Imaje 5135 Ink for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Serbia Import?
Although Serbia has some printers and ink manufacturers like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Serbia still needs to import from countries such as Germany, China, and Italy. This demand for importing printers and ink in Serbia is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Serbia imports from these countries include,
Compatible Squid SI CIJ 9090 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Serbia?
- To import printers and ink to Serbia, you require several documents such as a bill of lading, commercial invoice, and certificate of insurance.
- Also, Serbia synchronizes its import documents with the EU. The Serbian Customs Tariff is regulated annually under the influence of EU Combined Nomenclature. Therefore, before you set your goods for import to Serbia, adhere to the set custom regulations.
- Ensure that both the sender and the receiver of the goods are addressed in all the documents with a valid street address in the English language.
- When importing chemicals to Serbia, you require an import license from Serbia.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is essential to follow Serbia’s import regulations.
How to buy 30W Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Serbia Import Printers and Ink?
Availability: The local industry has limited capacity, and some clients in Serbia require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Serbia, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Serbia can have variant product quality.
Domino IR 270 BK Ink supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Serbia?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, many domestic manufacturers and distributors are available in Serbia. However, if you are looking for large quantities of inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and markem imaje 2200 clients in Serbia. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation.
We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.