An Overview of Netherlands
- The Netherlands has a population of 17.4 million people.
- Capital: Amsterdam
- Official Language: Dutch
- Total Area: 41, 865 Km2
- Currency: Euro (EUR)
Economic Statistics of Netherlands
- Netherlands has reached a GDP of 987 billion USD. Its largest industries are;
- Agriculture-related industries
- Oil and natural gas
- Metal and engineering products
- Electronic machinery and equipment
- The breakdown of Netherlands GDP Composition in 2019 included;
- Agriculture 1.66%
- Industry 17.8%
- Services 69.75%
- The leading importers of Netherland's goods in 2020 were;
- Germany 22.1%
- Belgium 10.1%
- France 8.3%
- The United Kingdom 7.5%
- The United States 4.4%
- While the leading exporters to the Netherlands in 2019 were;
- Germany 14.9%
- China 11%
- Belgium 9.0%
- The United States 8.1%
- Russia 7.1%
The Printing Industry in the Netherlands
- As the Netherlands' economy grows, there is an increased demand for printers, consumables such as inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions.
- The graphic arts and other print segments in the Netherlands bring a revenue close to 6 billion EUR. Besides, the industry has employed more than 17,000 people.
- Besides, Netherlands will be holding two Printing Industry Trade Shows in September 2021. This will lead to the growth of the industry in the coming years.
- The Netherlands embraces 3D printing in major industries such as agri-food, logistics, and life sciences. Since it is the 2nd largest agri-food exporter globally, the country embraces 3D printed food such as 3D pasta.
- As a result, more Netherlands’ residents are looking for printers for sale from local and international manufacturers.
CIJ Printer 34 Dot for sale
The Packaging Industry in the Netherlands
- In 2019, the Dutch packaging industry valued 27.8 billion units, and it expects to grow significantly in the coming years.
- The fastest-growing packaging material was rigid metal in 2019. Also, the rigid plastics packing had the largest market share, followed by flexible and glass packaging.
- The food and beverage industry had a significant share in the use of packaging materials. This is because people have a busy lifestyle that calls for suitable products for use such as packed food.
- This boosting economy in the Netherlands will continue to drive industrial Inkjet printers, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions demand.
Industrial printer: VJ 1510 Printer Original
The Manufacturing Industry in the Netherlands
- The most significant segments in the Netherlands manufacturing industry are:
- Refineries and chemistry (23% of the total production).
- Electronic machinery (22%).
- Food and beverage (20%).
- Basic metals and products (12%).
- The Dutch government launched the Smart Industry Implementation Agenda in 2018, focusing on having the most flexible and digitally connected production network by 2021 in Europe.
- The modern manufacturing sector in the Netherlands embraces a variety of technologies such as artificial intelligence, robotics, 3D printing, IoT, and big data.
- Hence, Netherlands' expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Netherlands
- Port of Rotterdam
- Port of Amsterdam
- Port of Moerdijk
- Port of Harlingen
- Port of Alkmaar
Camainks uses port of Rotterdam when exporting printing products to Netherlands
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the most prominent and busiest Rotterdam port when exporting to our clients in the Netherlands. We have shipped items such as Inkjet printers, laser printers and CIJ printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables, including;
- Videojet inks
- Domino ink
- Markem Imaje inks
- and other spare parts
Riso Comcolor for bulk purchases
What Printers and Ink Do Netherlands Import?
Although the Netherlands does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Netherlands still needs to import from countries such as Germany, China, and Belgium. This demand for importing printers and ink in the Netherlands is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables Netherlands imports from these countries include,
Compatible Hitachi TH Type E Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to the Netherlands?
- When exporting goods from outside European Union (EU), you need to pay duties and taxes. The document covering the customs duties and VAT in the Netherlands is Single Administrative Document (SAD).
- Confirm that you can import your goods to Dutch customers with the Netherlands authorities.
- Also, your goods go through the Import Control Systems (ICS) to secure the goods' flow from the time they enter in the Netherlands’ customs.
- You require one copy of the bill of lading and the commercial invoice when shipping products to the Netherlands.
- When importing chemicals in the EU (Netherlands), you should adhere to the Registration, Evaluation, and Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) regulations. The body requires chemicals imported to the Netherlands in volumes above one metric ton annually to be registered with European Chemical Agency (ECHA).
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is essential to follow Netherlands ' import regulations.
How to buy 30W Fly CO2 Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Netherlands Import Printers and Ink?
Availability:The local industry has limited capacity, and some clients in the Netherlands require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in the Netherlands, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in the Netherlands can have variant product quality.
Markem Imaje 9175 ink supply
Where Can I buy Printers and Ink for Netherlands?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, many domestic manufacturers and distributors are available in the Netherlands. However, if you are looking for large quantities of inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and Markem Imaje 2200 clients in the Netherlands. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation.
We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.