An Overview of United Arab Emirates
- The United Arab Emirates has a population of 9.89 million people.
- Capital: Abu Dhabi
- Official Language: Arabic
- Total Area: 83,600 Km2
- Currency: UAE dirham (AED)
Economic Statistics of United Arab Emirates
- United Arab Emirates has reached a GDP of 421 billion USD as of 2020. Its major industries are;
- The breakdown of the United Arab Emirates GDP Compositions include;
- Agriculture 0.9%
- Industry 49.8%
- Services 49.2%
- The leading importers of United Arab Emirates' goods are;
- India 10.8%
- Japan 9.7%
- Saudi Arabia 7.2%
- China 9.2%
- Iraq 5.5%
- While the leading exporters to the United Arab Emirates are;
- China 15.1%
- India 12.2%
- The United States 7.3%
- Germany 5.1%
- The United Kingdom 4.0%
The Printing Industry in the United Arab Emirates
- As the United Arab Emirates economy grows, there is an increased need to buy printers, consumables such as inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions.
- Dubai, the largest city in UAE, has a vision of becoming the world's 3D printing hub by 2030. The city will have 25% of its buildings 3D printed, according to the Dubai Future Foundation.
- Additive manufacturing, 3D printing in Dubai's construction and building industry, was expected to increase by 2% in 2019. The main focus was on 3D lighting products, mobile homes, parks, and residential villas.
- The Dubai officials and businesses also plan to extend modern printing technology beyond the construction industry. By 2025, they aim to print 2.8 million consumer products and 1.7 billion medical products such as teeth, artificial organs, and jewelry.
- As a result, more people in the United Arab Emirates are looking for printers for sale from local and international manufacturers.
Handheld TIJ Printer Advanced for sale
The Packaging Industry in the United Arab Emirates
- In 2020, the United Arab Emirates' packaging industry was worth USD 2,813.5 million, and by 2026, the industry expects to reach USD 3,688.85 million, a CAGR of 4.6% between 2021 and 2026.
- Most packaging manufacturers in the country are working towards innovative packaging in terms of design and material used due to lifestyle and demographic changes.
- Besides, the country is focusing on environment-friendly packaging for a healthy environment. As a result, government bodies are setting up regulations to govern the food companies and beauty & personal care sector packaging behavior.
- This boosting economy in the United Arab Emirates will continue to drive industrial Inkjet printers, printing equipment, printing parts, printing consumables such as inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions demand.
Industrial printers: Standard CIJ printer
ALT TAG: “CIJ printers for sale”
The Manufacturing Industry in the United Arab Emirates
- The UAE government is working towards improving its manufacturing industry's contribution to the UAE GDP from its current 11% to 25% by 2025. Besides, manufacturing industry growth is among the UAE Economic Vision 2030 agendas.
- The main factors leading to this industry's growth are:
- Physical capital investment.
- Advertising using different media platforms.
- Competition in the industry.
- Better exposure to trade.
- Currently, UAE is developing new manufacturing units and welcoming foreign direct investments in the industry.
- Hence, United Arab Emirates' expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial inksuch as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of United Arabs Emirates
- Jebel Ali port
- Mina Rashid port
- Mina Zayed port
- Mina Khalid port
- Khor Fakkan port
Camainks uses Jebel Ali port when exporting printing products to UAE
For importing Inkjet and Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Jebel Ali when exporting to our clients in the United Arab Emirates. We have shipped items such as CIJ printers, Inkjet printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables, including;
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Squid inks,
- and other printer spare parts.
Videojet V 489 C Ink for bulk purchases
ALT TAG: “Where to buy Videojet printer ink?”
What Printers and Ink Do United Arab Emirates Import?
Although the United Arab Emirates does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, United Arab Emirates still needs to import from countries such as China, India, and United States. This demand for importing printers and ink in UAE is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that the United Arab Emirates imports from these countries include;
Compatible Domino MC 270 BK Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to the United Arab Emirates?
- Companies need to acquire a trade license from the Department of Economic Development (DED) to import goods to UAE.
- Also, you need to set up an office in UAE or appoint a UAE national as an agent or distributor if you are a foreign company.
- The UAE sponsor or agent requires to get a delivery order from the Shipping Agent. Also, the agent has to submit original standard documents such as a commercial invoice from the exporting company, certificate of origin, Bill of entry, import permit, and packaging list.
- To import printing materials to UAE, you require special permission from the importing authorities.
- When importing hazardous materials to UAE, you need to comply with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) regulations. You should register the products and submit a declaration of conformity (DOC) and allow the products' testing against restricted substances. Once the products pass the test, you acquire a certificate of compliance from Emirates Standards and Metrology Bureau (ESMA).
- Because inks have hazardous chemicals, it is vital to follow UAE's import regulations.
How to buy 20W Static Fiber Laser Marking Machine
Why Should United Arab Emirates Import Printers and Ink?
Availability:The local industry has limited capacity, and some UAE clients require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in UAE, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in UAE can have variant product quality.
Markem-Imaje 5157 Ink supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for UAE?
If you are looking for individual-use printers and inks, many domestic manufacturers and distributors are available in the United Arab Emirates. However, if you are looking for large quantities of inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and Markem Imaje 2200 to clients in UAE. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation.
We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.