An Overview of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan has a population of 33,469,203 people.
- Capital: Tashkent
- Official Language: Uzbek
- Total Area: 448,978 km2
- Currency: Uzbek som (UZS)
Economic Statistics of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan has reached a GDP (PPP) of 303.3 billion USD. Its largest industries are;
- Food processing
- Machine building
- The breakdown of Uzbekistan GDP Composition includes;
- Agriculture 17.9%
- Industry 33.7%
- Services 48.5%
- The main importers of Uzbekistan’s goods are;
- Switzerland 18.5%
- The United Kingdom 17%
- Russia 14.5%
- China 13.6%
- Kazakhstan 8.6%
- While the leading exporters to Uzbekistan are:
- China 23.3%
- Russia 17.9%
- South Korea 11.4%
- Kazakhstan 9.2%
- Turkey 5.8%
The Printing Industry in Uzbekistan
- As Uzbekistan’s economy grows, there is an increased need to buy printers and consumables such as inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions.
- Uzbekistan is preparing to host the printing Industry Trade Show in November. This trade show will help to expand the printing industry in the country.
- Also, in 2020, Uzbekistan held the Screen Print Uzbek 2020 for the second time. According to Devang Sheth, the director of Vibgyor Exposition, during their interactions with Uzbek industry experts, the country’s printing industry has a positive attitude towards adopting new techniques and technologies in the printing industry.
- This major exhibition focused on screen printing, textile printing, sublimation printing, and digital printing. The Uzbekistan printing industry portrays its willingness to update the knowledge and capacity of any printing services.
- As a result, more people in Uzbekistan are looking for printers for sale from local sources and importers.
High Resolution Inkjet Printer (1-72mm) Print head: SEIKO 1020 for sale
The Packaging Industry in Uzbekistan
- In 2021, Uzbekistan is planning to host four exhibitions that will see the growth of its packaging industry. On 8th September 2021, the country will host the Plastex Uzbekistan exhibition, an international specialized trade show for raw materials, equipment, and plastic production technologies.
- On 27th October 2021, the country will hold the Foodweek & HoReCa Uzbekistan exhibition, an international exhibition of food and drink, food processing and packaging, and HoReCa.
- On 16th November 2021, there will be the O’ZUPACK-O’ZBEKIPRINT exhibition, an international exhibition of equipment and technologies for the packaging and printing industry. Finally, on 24th November 2021, the country will host the Interpacked, an international exhibition on technologies and equipment for the packaging industry and warehousing.
- This boosting economy in Uzbekistan will continue to push higher the demand for printers, printing parts, printing equipment, and printing consumables such as inks and cleaning solutions.
Industrial printer: Desktop TIJ Printer
The Manufacturing Industry in Uzbekistan
- According to the State Statistics Committee of Uzbekistan, enterprises in the country produced industrial products worth 94.0 trillion soms between January and June 2018. This marked a 10.7% growth compared to the same period in the previous year.
- The manufacturing industry in Uzbekistan saw a growth rate of 7.3% between January and June 2018 compared to the same period of the previous year. The goods produced in this industry were worth 70.5 trillion soms.
- The main sectors in Uzbekistan’s manufacturing industry are mining, electricity, gas, steam, air supply, water supply, waste collection, and waste disposal.
Hence, Uzbekistan’s expanding manufacturing sector has increased demand for printing and industrial ink such as Videojet ink, Inkjet refills, and Hitachi parts.
Sea Ports and Trading Hubs of Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan is a landlocked country in Central Asia. As a result, it is partnering with Pakistan to use its ports for cargo transportation. The country uses the following ports;
- Port of Karachi
- Port of Gwadar
Camainks uses the port of Karachi when exporting printing products to Uzbekistan
For importing Inkjet printers, Citronix printers, Videojet inks, and other spare parts, Camainks uses the largest port of Karachi when exporting to our clients in Uzbekistan. We have exported items such as inkjet printers, CIJ printers, laser printers, and specialized brands of printer consumables, including:
- Videojet inks
- Domino inks
- Willet inks
- and other printer spare parts
Linx 1039 Ink for bulk purchase
What Printers and Ink Do Uzbekistan Import?
Although Uzbekistan does have some manufacturers for printers and ink like Risograph ink and Domino Inkjet printer, Uzbekistan still needs to import from countries such as China, Russia, and South Korea. This demand for importing printers and ink in Uzbekistan is due to its fast-growing economy. Some printers, ink, and related consumables that Uzbekistan imports from these countries include,
Compatible Markem Imaje 9030 Make Up for industrial printers
What Regulations Are There on Importing Printers and Ink to Uzbekistan?
- When you want to import printers and ink to Uzbekistan, the Ministry of Foreign Trade of Uzbekistan (MFT) requires you to register as a participant in international trade relations.
- Also, the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan controls all the customs regulations required to import printers and ink to the country.
Besides, the cargo customs declaration document, commercial invoice, and bill of lading are required to have your printers and ink enter Uzbekistan.
- When importing chemicals or hazardous materials to Uzbekistan, you require a license according to the Cabinet of the Minister of Uzbekistan protocols.
- Because inks contain hazardous chemicals, it is important to follow Uzbekistan’s import regulations.
How to buy 30W Static CO2 Laser Marking Machine
Why Should Uzbekistan Import Printers and Ink?
Availability: The local industry has limited capacity, and some clients in Uzbekistan require printers and ink promptly.
High Product Cost - Given the domestic competition in Uzbekistan, printers and the continuous ink supply are more expensive to buy domestically than on the world market.
Product Quality - While most international suppliers have a good brand reputation and quality, some smaller domestic manufacturers in Uzbekistan can have variant product quality.
Videojet V 411 Ink supply
Where Can I Buy Printers and Ink for Uzbekistan?
If you are looking for individual use printers and inks, many domestic manufacturers and distributors are available in Uzbekistan. However, if you are looking for large quantities of inks, make-ups, and cleaning solutions, Camainks has been exporting print products such as Videojet ink, Linx printing technologies, and markem imaje 2200 to clients in Uzbekistan. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +86-131-2037-9271 for a FREE quotation.
We also ship worldwide; for other countries, check out our experience here.